Mbappe

TimRUFC
3119 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2018
Is Mbappe really “that” good this year? I used his loan and absolutely loved it but to buy him now would cost me 75% ish of my coin total so would it be worth it? Any input would be much appreciated
Thanks

Comments

• zzachzx
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    Incredible
  • TimRUFC
    edited October 2018
    I’d be playing him at ST on 7 Chem if that helps
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Or start him on 10 Chem in his position and literally flick the dpad and have him at striker on 10 Chem :D
  • TimRUFC
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Or start him on 10 Chem in his position and literally flick the dpad and have him at striker on 10 Chem :D

I’ve tried the dpad **** but how can you move players to where you actually want them without pausing it? When I change form on the tactics it doesn’t always put people where you want to play them??
  • When selecting a formation in CTs then in that formation tap Y to scroll players & select player(s) to change position.
  • DarthGrowler
    13597 posts Has That Special Something
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Incredible

• TimRUFC
    Thanks fella I’ll give that a go later, couldn’t get my head round how to do it lol
    When selecting a formation in CTs then in that formation tap Y to scroll players & select player(s) to change position.

• Finesse_4days
    5349 posts Big Money Move
    When selecting a formation in CTs then in that formation tap Y to scroll players & select player(s) to change position.

I have done that a lot and most of the time it works but quite a few times I ended up with dybala cdm and Kondogbia on the wing , things get complex when you switch formation from kick off and then switch again to change your tactics.
  • nathswfc
    1307 posts Professional
    Toy towners are no good with pacey players only big daft lads like alex revell
  • Stonebridge
    1085 posts Professional
    Liked him alot but too expensive for my taste with no real fun striker to partner him with so i play Cuadrado instead who isnt far from Mbappe
  • TimRUFC
    nathswfc wrote: »

Chuff me this muppets here again :grin: nice result for Boro last night lad? :kissing_heart:
  • Phenomenal at LF for me
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Liked him alot but too expensive for my taste with no real fun striker to partner him with so i play Cuadrado instead who isnt far from Mbappe
    Take that back honey. Cuadrado would shoot himself by accident if he was in the army, Mbappé can actually score
  • holdenwait
    51156 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Phenomenal at LF for me

who's rf reserved for?
  • Arron xox
    2386 posts Fans' Favourite
    you can set it all in custom tactics mate which is good I have 3 formations set to it altogether if you need help I will show you late today or tonight
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    Phenomenal at LF for me

who's rf reserved for?

Dybala and his left foot wand cutting in :naughty:
  • Arron xox
    2386 posts Fans' Favourite
    nathswfc wrote: »

But Lucas joao is your top scorer this season yet he's 6ft3. You shouldn't really throw stones in a glass house should you
  • ccooaattssyy
    3942 posts National Call-Up
    He is in most "meta" teams.
  • holdenwait
    51156 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Phenomenal at LF for me

who's rf reserved for?

oh la la, yeah i packed dybala untradeable so i sub him (sadly) as my striker now. devastating with potm hazard and kdb
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Phenomenal at LF for me

who's rf reserved for?

oh la la, yeah i packed dybala untradeable so i sub him (sadly) as my striker now. devastating with potm hazard and kdb

Front three of Mbappe-Lewandowski-Dybala has it all for me
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mbappe is great he is in my main squad. Bale was slightly better tho.
  • TimRUFC
    Bought him now to use in a front 3 of IF Mandzukic and Mbappe at ST and Perisic at cam :smiley:
    Saving for Lewandowski now and German left side of the team
  • TimRUFC
    Arron xox wrote: »
    you can set it all in custom tactics mate which is good I have 3 formations set to it altogether if you need help I will show you late today or tonight

Ive sussed it mate, all set up now so gonna play some WL games with it later
  • Sercs
    18122 posts World Class
    Really like Mbappe, I’d personallu would have him over Bale but only because he is easy to link in and his links are better and cheaper

Love Bale and Mbappe though
  • TimRUFC
    Obvious changes IG to 41212(2) :wink:
    760-D385-A-8472-4-B34-8-F50-8-CCB60-B8-B8-D1.png
  • Navraat
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite
    would he work as a cam ? I'm thinking of playing him in 41212(2) as CAM but his long passing worries me
  • TimRUFC
    Navraat wrote: »
    would he work as a cam ? I'm thinking of playing him in 41212(2) as CAM but his long passing worries me

Think he’d be better up too personally