Monthly wl ranking

hansie-fcu
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi guys why is there still a monthly wl ranking? Im silver 1 now. We get untradeables with the weekly rewards does anyone know?

Comments

  • zzachzx
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    No one knows.
  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully the give at least something
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Dont think we get anything for monthly rating. EA would have announced it weeks ago
  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Dont think we get anything for monthly rating. EA would have announced it weeks ago

    I dont think we get something, but why keep it in the game if it doesnt matter at all?
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    hansie-fcu wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Dont think we get anything for monthly rating. EA would have announced it weeks ago

    I dont think we get something, but why keep it in the game if it doesnt matter at all?

    Just to show how good the 30 wins WL players are overall. The monthly leader has 119 wins out of 120 games.
  • SlyT1495
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    They said that the player picks are replacing monthly..
  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SlyT1495 wrote: »
    They said that the player picks are replacing monthly..

    Yeah but there are no icons for top 100 right? They should do icon player pick; gold monthly for a baby icon elite monthly for a middle version top 100 for a prime icon player pick. For the ones one end silver monthly an 84+ rated player pick from the ifs last month and bronze 81+ rated player pick from the ifs last month
  • CharlieC
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    I think there will be
  • Bladesman
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hansie-fcu wrote: »
    SlyT1495 wrote: »
    They said that the player picks are replacing monthly..

    Yeah but there are no icons for top 100 right? They should do icon player pick; gold monthly for a baby icon elite monthly for a middle version top 100 for a prime icon player pick. For the ones one end silver monthly an 84+ rated player pick from the ifs last month and bronze 81+ rated player pick from the ifs last month
    Most ridiculous thing I’ve heard all day

  • SuperRob
    1407 posts Professional
    Dont they need monthly rankings for qualification to their events. If they were going to give monthly rewards, then surely everyone would see their monthly total.
  • Thehubby
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't play WL in fifa 18 so If they did do something for monthly rewards would it be this Thursday
Sign In or Register to comment.