Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Team advice?

zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2018
Decided to change my squad up slightly, I was forcing IF Rodriguez in and that was kind of messing everything up so I decided to switch it up and was looking for some ideas to complete my team.

So far I have--

026bb3dc4f5e161e98f6c2d0631146b1.jpg

So as you can see, we can pretty much go any direction, as long as Griezmann gets one link. I would change this in game to a narrow 4231 with Mbappe up top, Griezmann behind in CCAM and Ben Yedder on one of the wings. I was looking for some advice/ideas as to what to do with the rest of the team.

Thanks!

Comments

• greif44
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    How about: Mertens CAM, Insigne LM, Nainggolan CM, Skriniar, Manolas, Alex sandro, Handanovic?
    Or Pogba CAM, Kante/Rabiot CM, Martial/IF Felipe Anderson LM, defense and GK - many options
  • zzachzx
    greif44 wrote: »
    How about: Mertens CAM, Insigne LM, Nainggolan CM, Skriniar, Manolas, Alex sandro, Handanovic?
    Or Pogba CAM, Kante/Rabiot CM, Martial/IF Felipe Anderson LM, defense and GK - many options

That sounds half decent but the CAM and CM would need to become DMs after formation change. LM would become other wide CAM.
  • greif44
    Kante and Nainggolan, Martial, Skriniar + Miranda, Alex Sandro, Handanovic
    Or Kante, Fabinho, Martial, VVD and some PL defense + GK
  • zzachzx
    greif44 wrote: »
    Kante and Nainggolan, Martial, Skriniar + Miranda, Alex Sandro, Handanovic
    Or Kante, Fabinho, Martial, VVD and some PL defense + GK

You did give me an idea with Fabinho, who I've been meaning to try.
    https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/253130/
  • greif44
    Yeah looks good and cheaper. Tolisso seems to be a beast