Craaaazy price drops and on a weekend???

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What on earth. How have prices dropped so dramatically.

Last weekend keita was going for nearly 6k.he went to around 3k this week. now bin for 1800 and it's Friday.

Vardy last time I looked a week ago was like 16k pre weekend. During weekend was like 18k.
Now on Friday his bin is like 9k.

What is going on with the market rite now???

Comments

  • LSB1210
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Too many rewards. :D
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    There's a promo. Obviously these low rated and low tier players will drop. And will drop even more when people get even more coins to afford better players. Vardy will be like 2k in couple of weeks.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Both those players are mid tier guys. All low tier and mid tier players are dropping heavy as they do every year based on coins and packs hitting the market. This is normal per prior years.
  • Oscaaaar
    1227 posts Professional
    Low rated cards drop and high rated cards go up. You asked as if it surprised you, it's totally normal during this part of the year.
  • mhh1981
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oscaaaar wrote: »
    Low rated cards drop and high rated cards go up. You asked as if it surprised you, it's totally normal during this part of the year.

  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    KDB, pog, and Aguero have all risen slightly since last night...

    Who cares about Keita and Vardy when most people have had at least 100k in rewards by now
  • elcapitan379
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not a trader last year or previous. Only just looked into it as I refused to pay real cash for coins lol
  • Tymsy83
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol was panicking then read it was Keita
  • elcapitan379
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LiamSully wrote: »
    KDB, pog, and Aguero have all risen slightly since last night...

    Who cares about Keita and Vardy when most people have had at least 100k in rewards by now

    The people like me who don't know how to trade great and don't have as much time to cash in on the instant cash.
  • shez82
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    The crash is largely down to lots of people investing for Scream SBC’s and with no SBC so far they are panic selling. As soon as Scream SBC’s are outbprices will rise again
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    shez82 wrote: »
    The crash is largely down to lots of people investing for Scream SBC’s and with no SBC so far they are panic selling. As soon as Scream SBC’s are outbprices will rise again

    Picked up so many 83 and 84 rated for 800coins (83) and about 2K (84) . Just need an SBC now
  • Azablucky
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Icons just keep rising. Get close to affording my goal player and he goes up. Keeps happening. Not even a little bit either, around 150k just this weekend.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1401 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just sold my 89 Cruyff for 2M 10k bought for 1.8M I don’t think they will rise much after
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Prime Icons just keep rising. Get close to affording my goal player and he goes up. Keeps happening. Not even a little bit either, around 150k just this weekend.

    Not much new supply hitting the market on Icons or high rated since EA is being tight on the promos this year plus the coin selling is out of control it seems which people are using to buy players over packs. Things are just gonna get worse.
  • TheTingGoScra
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Prime Icons just keep rising. Get close to affording my goal player and he goes up. Keeps happening. Not even a little bit either, around 150k just this weekend.

    Not much new supply hitting the market on Icons or high rated since EA is being tight on the promos this year plus the coin selling is out of control it seems which people are using to buy players over packs. Things are just gonna get worse.

    Could we see pre FIFA 15 prices again?
  • Azablucky
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Prime Icons just keep rising. Get close to affording my goal player and he goes up. Keeps happening. Not even a little bit either, around 150k just this weekend.

    Not much new supply hitting the market on Icons or high rated since EA is being tight on the promos this year plus the coin selling is out of control it seems which people are using to buy players over packs. Things are just gonna get worse.

    Yep and it is just a joke. I'm not going to be pushed into buying players I don't want so i'll just keep trading and playing with a weak team. Surely they have to stop at a certain price right?
  • Mmandras
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't see dramatical increase, Aguero is hovering around 300k last two weeks. But market is on the rise.

    It won't get much worse, because there will be promos, informs, TOTY crash etc and people will lose interest into NIF cards eventually.

    Icon SBC will balance prices as long as they won't require icons to complete and I don't think that will be the case. Only the starting ones and the best ones ofc.

    But this year certain factors will have to be taken into account, pack odds revealing could affect gamblers perception, less packs - higher price. To mitigate the issue, EA could actually increase pack weight.

    I think we will have affordable icons. I'm certain.
  • Ben7777
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I don't see dramatical increase, Aguero is hovering around 300k last two weeks. But market is on the rise.

    It won't get much worse, because there will be promos, informs, TOTY crash etc and people will lose interest into NIF cards eventually.

    Icon SBC will balance prices as long as they won't require icons to complete and I don't think that will be the case. Only the starting ones and the best ones ofc.

    But this year certain factors will have to be taken into account, pack odds revealing could affect gamblers perception, less packs - higher price. To mitigate the issue, EA could actually increase pack weight.

    I think we will have affordable icons. I'm certain.

    I dont think the icon sbc's should require an icon however the ones available now do and they are pretty low in calibre compared to a lot of the ones that will come out.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6325 posts Big Money Move
    Everyone will start selling up soon for the "Black Friday Crash" and thats when we'll see an actual price crash
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wonder when they'll release a base icon SBC
  • cdbuck26
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    I wonder when they'll release a base icon SBC

    I actually hope, but I feel like it's definitely gonna be like 600k :lol:
  • Tymsy83
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    300k would be fair
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Azablucky wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Prime Icons just keep rising. Get close to affording my goal player and he goes up. Keeps happening. Not even a little bit either, around 150k just this weekend.

    Not much new supply hitting the market on Icons or high rated since EA is being tight on the promos this year plus the coin selling is out of control it seems which people are using to buy players over packs. Things are just gonna get worse.

    Yep and it is just a joke. I'm not going to be pushed into buying players I don't want so i'll just keep trading and playing with a weak team. Surely they have to stop at a certain price right?

    I'm taking a break from playing right now and I'm just trading (Mostly when at work) Having fun with BO4 so i'll probably stick with that and RDR2 until prices start dropping.
Sign In or Register to comment.