Love these servers

BeardedBerk
1797 posts Play-Off Hero
You may aswell stick with a bronze team with what these servers do to your players.

1-2 in WL against 2 of the worst players I've played in all fifas because of servers not fit to hold 2 users let alone millions

Comments

• Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    ive just had 4 dcs.... previous WL had none, obviously it aint my fault or the connection since nothing else dropped just the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wl gg ea
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    last week i had a little delay, this week is a total **** show (back to normal for them) 2-3 when it should easy be 5-0

Edited to remove swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • can we check somehow ping fut servers?
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    you can if you have a way of finding out what server you are connected to.... my old Netduma router could do it and some custom router firmwares do it

I still need to put advanced tomato on my R7000

EDIT: also for me last week was always solid 5 bar games... this week starts at 4 and goes up to 5 but is awful to play (not that the bars give any decent info)
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    I'm having no server issues at all in UK and I'm 14-3 in WL so far. It's so much easier on PC than on console.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    I have one second input delay, my opponent has none the way he reacts.
  • Springveldt
    6656 posts Big Money Move
    I'm having no server issues at all in UK and I'm 14-3 in WL so far. It's so much easier on PC than on console.
    Yeah all the fifa gods on PC seem to play Squad Battles going by their scores. The top 50 on PC are all better than the best player on each console apparently.

I played 1 game of rivals this morning and the delay was quite apparent. Going to give fifa a miss today until most have WL out the way. Might try after 11PM tonight.
  • Feigenstaub
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    glad ea still not unbanned me
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Friday was unplayable.

Saturday and Sunday was fine.
    Stopped at G2 as just couldn't be bothered to play my last 8