No new sbcs? Disappointing

Chapman
432 posts An Exciting Prospect
No flash back or scream sbc. All the scream cards are trash anyways. The most undesirable players in FUT

Comments

• DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well this is underwhelming
  • Chapman
    Well this is underwhelming

Very
  • deang07
    8220 posts League Winner
    i predict 7pm flashback
  • Jobiwan
    3226 posts National Call-Up
    Hopefully sturridge. Did juanfran come out at 7?
  • JorisDB
    1384 posts Professional
    Biggest disappointment.. I cannot get my head around the team at EA that are working on these type of promos, surely one of them must say: this sucks, how about we do something good for a change?

Terrible players, terrible mechanic with the stats switching around, not even an sbc, I mean come on do something right for a change..

Normally I’m absolutely not someone who complains about EA’s way of going about, but this is just terrible and I honestly don’t understand why someone would think of something this stupid..
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    SBCs will come
  • Chapman
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Biggest disappointment.. I cannot get my head around the team at EA that are working on these type of promos, surely one of them must say: this sucks, how about we do something good for a change?

Terrible players, terrible mechanic with the stats switching around, not even an sbc, I mean come on do something right for a change..

Normally I’m absolutely not someone who complains about EA’s way of going about, but this is just terrible and I honestly don’t understand why someone would think of something this stupid..

I honestly don't understand the squad selection either madness
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    >:) Invest
  • Chapman
    >:) Invest

What for 😂
  • Mmandras
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    I kind of like it. Those full moon boosts were good only couple of days in a year and used mainly in SBC's.

I'm hoping Balotelli price comes down a bit. It's just beautifull card.
  • sounders3
    Rumors have it they will have a few scream players available by sbc only
  • Zv1k0
    5925 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing again.
  • Chapman
    sounders3 wrote: »

For a card no one will wants 😂
  • sounders3
    Chapman wrote: »
    sounders3 wrote: »

For a card no one will wants 😂

Nothing but the best! Haha
  • Xguti002
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isn’t it too early for a flashback or any other sbcs? Didn’t we get some sbcs at a later time last Friday?
  • Yermawfc
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anything at 6pm??
  • Adifunky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    Anything at 6pm??

Maybe a swap but nothing else I think..
  • Zv1k0
    Maybe first ultimate scream SBC.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    anything? cant check app right now
  • Cupidstunt
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Two SBCs
  • Xguti002
    Prices are off the roofs. Sold 2 Lincoln city players I had for around 7k+ ea
  • Zv1k0
    Sold America Cali player and Orlando pirates player 6k+ each.
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    yeah the prices are ridiculous. feels like the xbox market is so stagnant this year!
  • Xguti002
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Sold America Cali player and Orlando pirates player 6k+ each.

Been doing the bronze pack method and gutted at the amount of those bronze players that I discarded.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13250 posts Has That Special Something
    Guys do we think the prices will come down on these players? I'm not paying 6k for a bronze/silver player... no way
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1283 posts Professional
    Guys do we think the prices will come down on these players? I'm not paying 6k for a bronze/silver player... no way

only 48 hours so unlikely to go below 5k id be very surprised
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »

Screw that then... yet more sbc's I'll miss out on because "investors" want to make a quick buck
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional

Screw that then... yet more sbc's I'll miss out on because "investors" want to make a quick buck

i looked on the marker literally minutes after the SBCs came out and the required players were all massively overpriced from the get go. i can see it from both sides, but it does take away from the fun aspect of it when the SBCs are unattainable unless youre willing to chuck insane amount of cards.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

i looked on the marker literally minutes after the SBCs came out and the required players were all massively overpriced from the get go. i can see it from both sides, but it does take away from the fun aspect of it when the SBCs are unattainable unless youre willing to chuck insane amount of cards.

I checked a minute after 6 and the market was flooded with the cards needed at Max bin straight away....it's BS. I'm not saying folk had an incline as to what would be needed....but I find it suspect AF
  • Idek
    10239 posts Has That Special Something
    Without investors these cards would probably be even more rare than they already are