The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Serie a team help

Krisp77
347 posts Sunday League Hero
How best to upgrade my squad
Szchezny
Otw Vrsaljko
Crisicto
De vrij
Miranda
Pjanic
Hamsik
Callejon
El shaaw
Gomez
Mandzukic
I’ve a 200k budget. I was think insigne/perisic and a decent striker and a cb if there’s anything left?
TIA

Comments

• Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    IF Mandz if yours is NIF - huge difference. And Perisic
  • Krisp77
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Is he better than nif icardi?
  • Tof33z
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Is he better than nif icardi?

yes, normally first IF can be a bit meh but he's the exception, much much better. Sniper or Marksman on him, he's pretty beastly
  • Krisp77
    Might give him a try. Should get my coins back easily if I don’t like him. Perisic definitely over insigne?
  • Tof33z
    Not tried insigne. Perisic strong and great back post headers
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    idk about other people but for me if mandzukic was god awful. i'm using immobile and he's meh. icardi nif seems to have been the most consistent out of all the main strikers ive used in serie a (outside of dybala and ronaldo obv)

perisic is excellent. id also try ti find a spot of sms in your squad. hes been my 2nd highest scorer on that team
  • Krisp77
    nitraw wrote: »
    idk about other people but for me if mandzukic was god awful. i'm using immobile and he's meh. icardi nif seems to have been the most consistent out of all the main strikers ive used in serie a (outside of dybala and ronaldo obv)

perisic is excellent. id also try ti find a spot of sms in your squad. hes been my 2nd highest scorer on that team
    SMS?
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    nitraw wrote: »

SMS?

sergej milinkovic-savic
  • Quinn
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I Really love my Mertens at striker with Hamsic at CAM and Nainga at CM