EA set up new stupid rule now you can easy miss your weekend league

fazer
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2018
Im just noticed im missed my weekend league - beacouse im not click button - " Join to weekend league " and im cant do this today - wow - Who is the smartest person in this company decided to add rule like this to game ? Of course all players will love this new " players friendly rule ". Why qualifications for weekend league is not set up for auto reedem ? and all players who wonna play need click join button and in short time period

"player need redeem your FUT Champions Points before 7 a.m. UTC on Friday mornings" and only on console
Servers are to busy to handle all traffic during weekend league so this is new way how resolved this problem ?

Very smart - so - lets say - player not colect in Division Rivals 2000 points and cant join quickly with put join button - and player wait for previous Weekend league prizes including ( 2000 points ) for join - Prizes and points are add in Thursday 19.00 uk time - So now all players have only few hours to reedem points and click join to weekend league button - beafore dead line time 7 a.m next day morning - amazing new rulez 100% players friendly .

How many customers just forgot click this button - " join to weekend league or in this period players are in work / outside home ant cant do this in console in this short time period ......

Comments

• TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    It takes 5 min tops to start the console/game/fut and click the register button. All that in a 12 hour period.
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    It takes 5 min tops to start the console/game/fut and click the register button. All that in a 12 hour period.

A 12 hour period between 7pm > 7am in the UK, basically means if you have any sort of social life outside of work, chances are you'll miss it
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special

most **** quote of the day - some of us work nights pal so no access to console !!! im with the poster here as this has happened to me
  • pekkaa88
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    Hasnt it been like this always? You had to redeem your rewards in 17 and 18 too to get the auto qualification.. If I remember correctly..

Unless you qualified trough DKT..
  • HDouble
    2433 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep reading post about this even saw a post yesterday saying remember to redeem but always someone who forgot who then blames ea. I’m sure I redeemed mine but if not look out for my post later blaming them for my errors ;)
  • HDouble
    2433 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can I ask if you forgot to open your packs?
  • Recoba10
    1381 posts Play-Off Hero
    So, yesterday evening I reached for the 1st time 2000 points but I did not click any button to join the WL, will I be able to play the WL this WE then?
    If no, will I keep my 2000 points for the next WL at least?
  • pudgyfudgy
    5783 posts Big Money Move
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Hasnt it been like this always? You had to redeem your rewards in 17 and 18 too to get the auto qualification.. If I remember correctly..

Nope. Qualification came at the same time as rewards, but was automatically applied to your account. You weren't required to claim your rewards.
  • TheKillers246
    994 posts Professional
    I forgot too and it *
  • Tof33z
    6982 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    So, yesterday evening I reached for the 1st time 2000 points but I did not click any button to join the WL, will I be able to play the WL this WE then?

You keep the 2000 points. You can't earn any more though, until you redeem
  • pekkaa88
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Nope. Qualification came at the same time as rewards, but was automatically applied to your account. You weren't required to claim your rewards.

Oh. I rememebered wrong then
  • Recoba10
    1381 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Recoba10 wrote: »

You keep the 2000 points. You can't earn any more though, until you redeem

Thanks!
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    fazer wrote: »
    Im just noticed im missed my weekend league - beacouse im not click button - " Join to weekend league " and im cant do this today - wow - Who is the smartest person in this company decided to add rule like this to game ? Of course all players will love this new " players friendly rule ". Why qualifications for weekend league is not set up for auto reedem ? and all players who wonna play need click join button and in short time period

"player need redeem your FUT Champions Points before 7 a.m. UTC on Friday mornings" and only on console
    Servers are to busy to handle all traffic during weekend league so this is new way how resolved this problem ?

Very smart - so - lets say - player not colect in Division Rivals 2000 points and cant join quickly with put join button - and player wait for previous Weekend league prizes including ( 2000 points ) for join - Prizes and points are add in Thursday 19.00 uk time - So now all players have only few hours to reedem points and click join to weekend league button - beafore dead line time 7 a.m next day morning - amazing new rulez 100% players friendly .

How many customers just forgot click this button - " join to weekend league or in this period players are in work / outside home ant cant do this in console in this short time period ......

moan moan moan moan.....its not like you were going to 30 wins was it
  • K19
    4 posts Ball Boy
    thats stupid ive missed mine now btill next weekend cause of this!!! some of us have jobs and work 12 hours it should auto redeem entrance if uve already got the points which i have
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    YumYum wrote: »

Most dumbest thing I read today.. So only the players who can get 30 wins should play weekend league..
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    K19 wrote: »
    thats stupid ive missed mine now btill next weekend cause of this!!! some of us have jobs and work 12 hours it should auto redeem entrance if uve already got the points which i have

You can actually join WL through companion app now
  • Del654
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    YumYum wrote: »

Most dumbest thing I read today.. So only the players who can get 30 wins should play weekend league..

I agree, what a stupid comment.
  • Henzz87
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    You have 24 hours to redeem now
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Oh. I rememebered wrong then

It's because this is the first FIFA you can decide when to play WL. But they've messed it up, as usual.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    I think it's a good thing, that they require you to register to join the weekend league. Not every weekend is free that I can play the WL, especially when you are on vocation. I like the option to join it when you have free time.
  • MelvinR95
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had to use the PS4 of a friend of mine yesterday to register for WL. I would like to see the option to register using the Companion app.
  • Wow
    Only got a few hours to register!! U can register any time u reach 2000 points up to 7 am lol
    If u got your rewards at 8 am yesterday like everyone else that’s 23 hours to register how much time do u need !! 😂
  • Smiley_Utd
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    reading that hurt my brain, although I kind of agree its a daft thing they've brought in - with the latest update on the web app you can now claim you fut champs entry on your phone... makes life abit easier I guess??
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    Wow
    Only got a few hours to register!! U can register any time u reach 2000 points up to 7 am lol
    If u got your rewards at 8 am yesterday like everyone else that’s 23 hours to register how much time do u need !! 😂

Not everyone has access to their console etc. Would be good if you could redeem points from app.
  • Whitebeard
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    I mean, yea, as per usual, good intentions, poor execution.
  • ICUP
    4226 posts National Call-Up
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Wow

Not everyone has access to their console etc. Would be good if you could redeem points from app.

Didn't they change it so you can redeem it from the app? or have they not updated it yet?
  • Smiley_Utd
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    reading that hurt my brain, although I kind of agree its a daft thing they've brought in - with the latest update on the web app you can now claim you fut champs entry on your phone... makes life abit easier I guess??

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ICUP wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Wow

Didn't they change it so you can redeem it from the app? or have they not updated it yet?

I don't think they've changed it. Although, I wouldn't know as I never play WL.
  • Whitebeard
    3434 posts National Call-Up

Ohh that's good news.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Oh lol. So they did update it.