Wl sweaters

Dnozulu
185 posts Sunday League Hero
First time I have qualified, I've played 6 and lost 6 ,just getting smashed all over the place, I don't think I'm very good but I am coming up against very good sweaty players.Does it get easier or do I as you say git Gud

Comments

• Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd say git gud at exploiting game mechanics, don't try to play properly, just do exploits.

Castro got to top100 this year, and his squad name is Crosstro. That tells a lot about this game.
    Just run down the wing, do rb+fake shot and cross
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just cross
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    What's your skill rating in division rivals? And what's your team

Matchmaking should help you out at some point
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Matchmaking will kick in mate and it’ll get easier
  • Dnozulu
    185 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm division 5 with a skill rating of 800 so I'm just an average rated player, I have an 84 rated serie A team, I don't expect to win em all but I am coming against players that are on u straight away and the ball is just stuck to there feet.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Good and sweaty is that still a thing?
  • Nazgul
    1150 posts Professional
    Hang in there mate, take regular breaks don’t let it stress you, the wins will come!
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Dnozulu wrote: »
    I'm division 5 with a skill rating of 800 so I'm just an average rated player, I have an 84 rated serie A team, I don't expect to win em all but I am coming against players that are on u straight away and the ball is just stuck to there feet.

Skill rating of 800... wouldn’t that put you in like div 7-8? I’m in div 5 with a skill rating of 1553. You get relegated at 1100.
  • Reezy86
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The defence tweaks they did this year are quite good. If you can contain someone even the really good players you have a shot. And don't play on ultra against good players, your back will be open and most of them have fast attackers so rip
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Usually the first games are easier