Weekend League - you are qualified for the next weekend League ???

Fabio1
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
i dont understand this - i took my rewards last night for the weekend league and got my qualification for this WL so i thought.. the thing is it now says im qualified for next week ?? can someone tell me whats going on as i cannot play this weekend

Comments

• Andyh60
    1971 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whole topic of the day my friend, can only guess you didn't redeem fut champ points in time?
  • Fabio1
    you cant redeem on web app can you ??? i was at work last night so only had access to that - what a bloody joke
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    You need to register before it starts at 7am, it happened to a lot of us, we had a 12 hour window to register. I was on my console last night, opened my rewards from last week and some FIFA points, was so pissed at my luck I just turned off my console without even thinking of registering
  • Andyh60
    1971 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    Well why didn't you come onto console to register after work, oh yes you might have wanted to go to bed and not be up in time to then go onto console to get in. I mean why would EA not think of that ;).
  • Batman442
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Well why didn't you come onto console to register after work, oh yes you might have wanted to go to bed and not be up in time to then go onto console to get in. I mean why would EA not think of that ;).

How dare people have lives that don't revolve around our games
  • Fabio1
    this is just crazy
  • Batman442
    Worst thing is they won't change it until next fifa
  • Fabio1
    surely it should be a cutoff to register by say sunday night or somet ? WTF how can you have a 12hr registration
  • Andyh60
    1971 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fabio1 wrote: »
    surely it should be a cutoff to register by say sunday night or somet ? WTF how can you have a 12hr registration

But you cant register without the points from previous wl rewards hence they really need to put rewards to say Monday or Tuesday then redeem for the next weekend. Also to bear in mind div rivals rewards are on Thursdays so again all ott on a Thursday and no time to get into wl for the next day. Its like you couldn't think this could be true but it is.
  • Fabio1
    i pulled van bastern last noght from my rewards - was so looking fwd to having a few hrs gameplay today - RUINED this is
  • LazyFIFA
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I really don't understand why there is a cut-off period. Let's say I don't get home from work due to working away until Friday evening, then I get punished from playing the WL over the weekend because I wasn't around specifically for those 12 hours. Another dumb idea implemented.
  • Fabio1
    this is whats happened to me ... 1st time ive logged on since yesterday afternoon - simply been @work & sleep
  • stevotrueblue
    1412 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    Its like they are going out there way to put people off the game this year.
    When i complained to EA chat and the agent asked me at the end if there was anything else he could do for me,, I asked if he could get me a free copy of PES,, ,,, not sure if he got it or not lol.
  • I redeemed my rewards at work, got nothing.. yay.. then got home at about 10 and remembered I needed to go onto the console to register, turns out if you do it this way, you have the 2000 points, but can’t register until you play another game, so I played a game, my opponent disconnected in the 85th minute while they were leading so that didn’t count, so had to play a whole other game before I could register... it took me about 45 mins to do when it should have taken 3, I just wanted to go to bed 😆
  • Fabio1
    so this has been going on every week then - EA know about this & have done nothing about it
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happened to me too sucks was really looking foward to this WL with the weekend off.
  • Fabio1
    edited October 2018
    @EAANDY sort this complete mess out please
  • It could be worse... you could have redeemed your points thinking you were signing up for this weekend, only to find out you signed up for next weekend, and you have to go out of town so you just wasted 2000 points.
  • Fabio1
    edited October 2018
    how could i be so stupid redeeming 2000 points for next weeks Weekend league - who does that on a friday the week before ?
  • Neil_14
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    This happened to me last weekend, felt s**t and felt worse when I saw this TOTW. EA need to address this issue, we cannot all be at our consoles on a Thursday night.
  • Fabio1
    so this has been going on for a number of weeks then - even more of a shambles