WL redeeming

McLaughlan_26
483 posts Sunday League Hero
Surely you should be able to redeem your weekend league access at any point over the weekend, not just the thursday before when you get the token :|

Comments

• '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    No
  • Andyh60
    1046 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Well said! I cant quite believe there is only a 12 hour window for this which in europe includes a rather large "unsociable" hour period where people might sleep, I know amazing isn't it. Weekend league rewards should be Mondays simple as that and yes have until the Thursday night to register fut champ points. Also the fact that div rival rewards are Thursdays aswell so just all ott on that day.
  • McLaughlan_26
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No

So to the people that work full time in Europe, you think a couple of hours between 7 and when they would sleep is a suitable time period to redeem your access, especially when it needs to be done on the console itself? As opposed to literally at any point while the WL is running to just be able to use your token to enter? Seems like a horrendous set up to me
  • Knowlesdinho
    14794 posts World Class
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Well said! I cant quite believe there is only a 12 hour window for this which in europe includes a rather large "unsociable" hour period where people might sleep, I know amazing isn't it. Weekend league rewards should be Mondays simple as that and yes have until the Thursday night to register fut champ points. Also the fact that div rival rewards are Thursdays aswell so just all ott on that day.

People that play WL don’t sleep!
  • Blarix
    20868 posts Club Captain
    Andyh60 wrote: »

People that play WL don’t sleep!

Lol

OP i agree with you they should let you at least redeem it from the companion app.
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    happened to me last week lol. Its rough
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's not that hard to redeem when you get rewards kinel
  • McLaughlan_26
    heefmondo wrote: »
    It's not that hard to redeem when you get rewards kinel

The point is if you're ever not gonna be able to get onto your console on a Thursday, you're screwed
  • Andyh60
    1046 posts Professional
    edited October 2018

The point is if you're ever not gonna be able to get onto your console on a Thursday, you're screwed