Fifa19 Lack of Fouls, Ea fix this

Comments

• There's a lack of fouls for the same reasons there's no "take off your shirt" celebration, arguments between players and the ref and no simulations. FIFA is PC and is licenced by FIFA, the governing body of football, who doesn't condone fouls, taking off your shirt, dirty play etc...
  • MJD85
    82 posts Park Captain
    More fouls please!
    Free kicks are part of football EA.
  • Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Eh, I see a lot of 'bad tackles', but so long as they hit ball, it's fine. I don't see a whole lot of fouls go uncalled. What I do see go uncalled, or wrongly called are balls that go out of bounds. Seems once or twice a game it goes off of the opponent player and they somehow get the ball, or a goal kick if I was going for goal.

Its more the pulling and shoulder barges that need to be fouls. In fact the pulling should be removed.

This. Don’t mind the pace nerf but the pulling is beyond a joke .

• Fabibi94
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    The refereeing in general is random as hell. Sometimes, the opponent can literally wrestle down your striker and on the other side, you barely even touch your opponents striker and he gets a foul. This really needs to be fixed imo.
  • MaldinisHeir
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    My favourite is where the AI continually blocks your defenders off the ball to stop your defenders closing down.....

The biggest issue for me with the lack of fouls is that it means that so many real life scenarios just never happen in the game. Very few players get sent off, there's too few penalties and free kicks, and there's virtually no point in having a sub-keeper because the GK can never be sent off or injured.

When one of my players do get booked I try and avoid substituting them in the hope of getting sent off. When I get a player sent off I'm actually happy. I think, finally, a challenge with 10 men. I've probably had about 10 red cards in about I'd say about 500 games.

• Skboseph
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played the 'no rules' mode for the first time today and got me thinking that maybe they accidentally programmed some aspects of this mode into regular games. This kind of makes sense as I don't recall this happening in previous years when we didn't have the 'no rules' mode.

Same **** I was thinking and most likely true
  • WEMAD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I agree....
  • Royalwhite
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 10
    Nowadays I only laugh at fouls that are being called VS the ones that get ignored by EA referees , it is ( healthier ) to treat the game as a nice joke
  • Funny thing is the NHL team added more sliders for the types of fouls ( pens) so fifa could do this also.
  • WEMAD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fifa is not a simulation...in the game of fotball there is a referee...in Fifa 19 there isn't a referee...
  • 38 matches - just 2 free kick short distance
    This isn't football
    Please fix it

Marco - Xbox One
  • Peanut2000
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Marco83Ba wrote: »
    38 matches - just 2 free kick short distance
    This isn't football
    Please fix it

Marco - Xbox One

This is a joke especially when playing with teams like Burnley or a Cardiff because these teams rely on set pieces and they just don’t happen in fifa 19. Really spoils it.
  • Arsenik365
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Players don't dive in games that's why you don't see 800 BS fouls like in real life.

Totally agree.The CPU ref would give out so many red cards..
  • Arsenik365
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA cant even get offsides right..Why would you want the game to stop every freaking call??
    We dont even want people to pause and change tactics.!!!