No fouls mean that the following things never or rarely happen in FIFA19:

1) indirect free kicks;
    2) direct free kicks;
    3) penalties;
    4) yellow cards;
    5) playing with/against 10 men;
    6) playing with/against 9 men;
    7) playing with/against 8 men;
    8) GKs being sent off (in fact GK's never get injured either so there's literally no reason to have a sub-GK).

That's a lot of scenarios missing in the game. It's like a game with no headers or throw ins. It's just not a football game.
  • DavidTrezeguet
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 8
    My Fifa 19 is like that:

...plenty of CPU fouls and emotions throughout the match.
  • WEMAD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have never seen so many CPU fouls like now from FIFA 14.

I like to customise gp sliders in order to create a little gap between human and CPU.
    An example below:
    a4m89Pr.jpg
    akSBLQF.jpg
    Play 10 min half, slow, gamepad fully manual, favorited difficulty, career mode.
    Try out and let me know. You can adjust if required but never change the +2 delta variation value.
    If required tomorrow I can share with you my Squads so you can try out. Bye

Thanks a lot...i'll wait your squads...the others sliders values are at default?
  • DavidTrezeguet
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 9
    WEMAD wrote: »
    I have never seen so many CPU fouls like now from FIFA 14.

I like to customise gp sliders in order to create a little gap between human and CPU.
    An example below:
    a4m89Pr.jpg
    akSBLQF.jpg
    Play 10 min half, slow, gamepad fully manual, favorited difficulty, career mode.
    Try out and let me know. You can adjust if required but never change the +2 delta variation value.
    If required tomorrow I can share with you my Squads so you can try out. Bye

Thanks a lot...i'll wait your squads...the others sliders values are at default?

Don't worry, enjoy!
    Yes, but just the Injury Frequency - User 40, all the others at 50, but you can customize if necessary.

About my edited Offline Squads Database, you are interested to try out now?
    I'm asking you because the actual ready version isn't updated to the last one version.
    Includes changes for all 720 teams like mentalities, slow and realistic build up speed,
    and changes for all players (more than 18400) with attribute's tweaks.

I'll release the new up version when winter's trasfers will be closed and EA release Winter Squads Update.

EDIT:
    On addon to some sliders shared before, I like to play the game with my private and edited Squads.
    I don't know the effect on both with other Squads.
    Post edited by DavidTrezeguet on
  • AliThe31
    35 posts Park Captain
    Fifa 19 is a great game that have a terrible lack: fouls are absent in this game. So the game experience is bad. Please EA fix this. It's terrible

Opponent attacker fouls on my defender close to my goal while keeper lying on the pitch and i was about to clear the ball .. then the ball went on my other defenders foot and ref gave advantage .. the other attack took the ball from him and scored !!! I didnt want a **** advantage !! The ai of the ref sucks .. when they has to stop the game they dont and vice versa
  • WEMAD
    AliThe31 wrote: »
    Fifa 19 is a great game that have a terrible lack: fouls are absent in this game. So the game experience is bad. Please EA fix this. It's terrible

Opponent attacker fouls on my defender close to my goal while keeper lying on the pitch and i was about to clear the ball .. then the ball went on my other defenders foot and ref gave advantage .. the other attack took the ball from him and scored !!! I didnt want a **** advantage !! The ai of the ref sucks .. when they has to stop the game they dont and vice versa

Referee IA this year is the worst in history of Fifa
  • DavidTrezeguet
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 9
    Offline career mode, little example (10 min half):
    6aIb66f.jpg
    Custom gameplay combo setup, already written information.

FIFA 19 is just amazing, but really.
  • WEMAD
    6aIb66f.jpg

13 tackles and 9 fouls by Cpu in one half...simply Amazing...but you play on Pc or Ps4?
  • DavidTrezeguet
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 10
    6aIb66f.jpg

13 tackles and 9 fouls by Cpu in one half...simply Amazing...but you play on Pc or Ps4?

Fifa 19 PC, any kind of cpu foul is now there, push, pull, front grab, standing and sliding tackle all over the pitch, and you? PC?
  • WEMAD
    6aIb66f.jpg

Fifa 19 PC, any kind of cpu foul is now there, push, pull, front grab, standing and sliding tackle all over the pitch, and you? PC?

Ps4...the Pc version is better...
  • Peanut2000
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    6aIb66f.jpg

Can you do this on PS4?
  • WEMAD
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    6aIb66f.jpg

Can you do this on PS4?

Absolutely no...on Ps4 it's a dream...
  • Peanut2000
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    6aIb66f.jpg

Can you do this on PS4?

Absolutely no...on Ps4 it's a dream...

For Fucksake
  • Crow
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have the FIFA 19 game and PES 2019 game, I have hardly touched FIFA and I have noticed a lack of fouls in PES and yellow/red cards and hand ball to which is disappointing but the fouls are varied. I even saw a player booked for simulation which I thought awesome so it is a shame that it does not happen more often.

I saw David Trezeguets posts about the sliders which has peaked my interest in FIFA. I will start a cm game with a league two club and try the sliders out, it sounds good. I will just add the PES game game this year is fantastic if using the OF from PES universe, but will try these sliders asap, Thanks David Trezeguet.
  • WEMAD
    Crow wrote: »
    I have the FIFA 19 game and PES 2019 game, I have hardly touched FIFA and I have noticed a lack of fouls in PES and yellow/red cards and hand ball to which is disappointing but the fouls are varied. I even saw a player booked for simulation which I thought awesome so it is a shame that it does not happen more often.

I saw David Trezeguets posts about the sliders which has peaked my interest in FIFA. I will start a cm game with a league two club and try the sliders out, it sounds good. I will just add the PES game game this year is fantastic if using the OF from PES universe, but will try these sliders asap, Thanks David Trezeguet.

Attention please...Trezeguet plays on Pc...not on consolle...
  • I've finally abandoned Fifa 19. Now i'm playing PES 19 and it's much better in fouls, contacts and gameplay.
    it was since 2008 that I was not playing a Pes.
  • Pooter
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Lack of fouls? I played someone online who had two players double booked for fouling, let alone another one for a single yellow. I doubt if there is a lack of fouling
  • Peanut2000
    Pooter wrote: »
    Lack of fouls? I played someone online who had two players double booked for fouling, let alone another one for a single yellow. I doubt if there is a lack of fouling

Not everything is about online
  • WEMAD

Offline mode there are no fouls....is like a NFL game....
  • Pooter
    775 posts Semi-Pro

Offline mode there are no fouls....is like a NFL game....

Oh I see now, okay, but there are fouls even in squad battles and single season, though not as many as I've received in the last 24 hours online. People have had their players sent off in three games..........7 in total. I think some people have violent tendencies
  • Crow
    Been playing DavidTrezeguet sliders (PC) and although I put it on normal I kept everything the same and it is pretty good. I changed it to normal speed as my passes were embarrassingly stopping short of their target. I tried more power but it didn't sit right but everything else is good, imo. I'm not playing it manual either btw.

As to the fouls, there is definitely more, some games I see lots. I have even had a player sent off and there is a sprinkle of bookings. I have a few games with no fouls or just one or two but it is a real improvement for career mode. Haven't been back on PES for a week or two but will some time in the near future, lol.
  • Crow wrote: »
    Been playing DavidTrezeguet sliders (PC) and although I put it on normal I kept everything the same and it is pretty good. I changed it to normal speed as my passes were embarrassingly stopping short of their target. I tried more power but it didn't sit right but everything else is good, imo. I'm not playing it manual either btw.

As to the fouls, there is definitely more, some games I see lots. I have even had a player sent off and there is a sprinkle of bookings. I have a few games with no fouls or just one or two but it is a real improvement for career mode. Haven't been back on PES for a week or two but will some time in the near future, lol.

Thank you for great words. Sorry for the delay.
    Enjoy! You just played with only my suggested sliders, imagine to play the whole gameplay mod.
    I hope you can come to FIFA 19 PC, so you can really enjoy the best gp experience. Beleave me.
  • Crow
    Crow wrote: »

Thank you for great words. Sorry for the delay.
    Enjoy! You just played with only my suggested sliders, imagine to play the whole gameplay mod.
    I hope you can come to FIFA 19 PC, so you can really enjoy the best gp experience. Beleave me.

I am on PC. There is a mod? Can you point me where to go?
  • WEMAD
    With latest patch anyone on Pc notes a better referee?
  • ShadowofEnigma
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eh, I see a lot of 'bad tackles', but so long as they hit ball, it's fine. I don't see a whole lot of fouls go uncalled. What I do see go uncalled, or wrongly called are balls that go out of bounds. Seems once or twice a game it goes off of the opponent player and they somehow get the ball, or a goal kick if I was going for goal.
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    edited January 27
    Eh, I see a lot of 'bad tackles', but so long as they hit ball, it's fine. I don't see a whole lot of fouls go uncalled.

I'm not following the logic of A to B here: A lot of bad tackles aren't called fouls but fouls don't go uncalled? But you're right about it not being a foul if the ball is touched. You can slide in from behind and actually destroy an opponent but if when sliding through you get the ball its usually not given as a foul.

I've hated the refereeing for years. My last 5 matches my opponents had (tackles/fouls): 21-0, 17-1, 15-0, 8-0, 7-0. Thats 68 tackles and 1 foul awarded. In 5 matches. Everyone I play must be a f*cking expert tackler. It's ridiculous, especially when you also take into account the absurd shot blocking.. At least if EA explained the refereeing logic I'd maybe understand it better.

Post edited by JGCramp on
  • munchie63
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    lele0429 wrote: »
    Yes rude tackling is everywhere

he sure is

8285189-gasgullit1.jpg
  • They keep constantly messing with shooting mechanics but never do anything about tackling mechanics?
  • Duncan1972
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eh, I see a lot of 'bad tackles', but so long as they hit ball, it's fine. I don't see a whole lot of fouls go uncalled. What I do see go uncalled, or wrongly called are balls that go out of bounds. Seems once or twice a game it goes off of the opponent player and they somehow get the ball, or a goal kick if I was going for goal.

Its more the pulling and shoulder barges that need to be fouls. In fact the pulling should be removed.
  • WEMAD
    With new patch any improvment?