Fifa19 Lack of Fouls, Ea fix this

Comments

• I played the 'no rules' mode for the first time today and got me thinking that maybe they accidentally programmed some aspects of this mode into regular games. This kind of makes sense as I don't recall this happening in previous years when we didn't have the 'no rules' mode.

You're are right... Me too, i've thought that.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could just add a Slider for Fouls / A.I Agression
  • WEMAD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The fouls are present but the problem is that the referee is calibrated to call a 20-30% of fouls in a game...Ea simply must improved the referee...it is a work that for the developer of the game should be a joke...
  • McKrill
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ilovethisgame: Yes, they will fix it as long the issues is in the game. But according to the developers most of the issues brought up in this forum is not or just made up.
  • WEMAD wrote: »
    The fouls are present but the problem is that the referee is calibrated to call a 20-30% of fouls in a game...Ea simply must improved the referee...it is a work that for the developer of the game should be a joke...

Bad! Should be a choice of the GAMER, not a choice of the developers... Need a slide!
  • McKrill wrote: »
    Ilovethisgame: Yes, they will fix it as long the issues is in the game. But according to the developers most of the issues brought up in this forum is not or just made up.

at each patch, the developers say they are inspired by the problems indicated on this forum.
  • Noob_FC
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    I quit the game losing 3-1.. All three goals were after I had tackled the player 2,3,4 times for those 3 goals... how am I supposed to play.... when the ball doesn't get deflected off the feet... The opponent does rash tackle from behind and it is not even a foul
  • WEMAD
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    I quit the game losing 3-1.. All three goals were after I had tackled the player 2,3,4 times for those 3 goals... how am I supposed to play.... when the ball doesn't get deflected off the feet... The opponent does rash tackle from behind and it is not even a foul

This is a problem that made this Fifa 19 very ridicolous. Fouls are an important thing in the game of football. Very frustrating
  • Definitely agreeing to this. They need to look into it ASAP.
  • Notformeclive
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not only can you sprint into people receiving the ball and just knock them over you can also do it to people without the ball , making every game like playing NFL.

You just accept that people will be allowed to foul with immunity, where as I get penalties and free kicks given against players I am not even controlling.
    These people seem to be able to sprint into you knocking you over and get free kicks somehow, it's a major factor in making this game such a horrible experience, whoever it is that allows this nonsense past testing should be sent to prison.

They obviously know, fixing it would no doubt upset all the people who went to the trouble of gluing down their sprint button.
  • Too many users are experiencing the problem. Ea must solve as soon as possible
  • Omar.aljanaby
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't get foul almost every game!!! Only my opponents get the fouls and get either red or yellow cards for it even if I just pulled the shirt! I mean, this forum is dying no one from ea responded to here!! At least, say we are here!!!
  • WEMAD
    Another thing that Ea would fix is the hand foul. It is not present in this game. Last year too many hand fouls. This year there are no hand fouls
  • AliasMaurice
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played the 'no rules' mode for the first time today and got me thinking that maybe they accidentally programmed some aspects of this mode into regular games. This kind of makes sense as I don't recall this happening in previous years when we didn't have the 'no rules' mode.

I said this when the game released. Stupid game modes have broke the gameplay. It was worse in September but this games fecked and has been for years.
  • I mean it feels more like a hockey game (NHL19) than a soccer game.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    5 Penalties were not give in one game!!!! My opponent intentionally tackled players from behind and referee give no **** about it!!! But he give my opponents fouls for every time I pull the shirt! Few time he gave me red card!!
  • WEMAD
    The lack of fouls are the biggest problem in this game...the referee is an abstract entity... and this would be a simulation game? And by Ea no words...We have paid 50 or more euro for what?
  • Noob_FC
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    The opponent slide tackled me 2-3 times inside the box and injured my player tackline from behind... No foul... I on the other hand don't even tackle then player and I am conceding the penalty... This game!!!
  • WEMAD
    It's NFL not Fifa
  • EA, where are you?
  • WEMAD
    There are so many people disappointed about fouls in this game...try searching on Google fifa 19 lack of fouls...it's embarassing
  • Omar.aljanaby
    It is really ridiculous!!! on one from Ea is answering or telling us something!!
    Woke up EA!!!
  • WEMAD
    If you play Premier League the situation is worse... in 15 minutes game about 1 or 2 fouls called by referee...
  • WEMAD
    EA non answers? Why are you Made the referee so ridicolous?
  • Peanut2000
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have they **** got any answers they don’t give a flying **** about anything
  • Peanut2000
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably still on there Christmas party **** up thanks to the paying customer
  • You have ruined a game!
  • DavidTrezeguet
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 7
    With my gameplay style I get 10/16 CPUAI fouls in every career match (10 min half).
    I've accurately edited Squads and GP/AI Setup. Fifa 19 is now fabulous.
    I just cover the ball well and move slow and then the CPU kill my player.
  • WEMAD
    With my gameplay style I get 10/16 CPUAI fouls in every career match (10 min half).

Can you say how you gain so more fouls? With sliders at default? Thanks....
  • DavidTrezeguet
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 7
    I have never seen so many CPU fouls like now from FIFA 14.

I like to customise gp sliders in order to create a little gap between human and CPU.
    An example below:
    a4m89Pr.jpg
    akSBLQF.jpg
    Play 10 min half, slow, gamepad fully manual, favorited difficulty, career mode.
    Try out and let me know. You can adjust if required but never change the +2 delta variation value.
    If required tomorrow I can share with you my Squads so you can try out. Bye