Players that exceeded your expectations

Ok, so this thread is mostly because I wanna praise how good harry kane has been for me. He is absolutely insane. I have not played with a better player this fifa, hell, not even played with a player that makes this much of a difference on the pitch throughout fifa 18 either. He is so strong, relatively quick (he can get in behind some times), his heading is just broken just as well as his shots inside and outside the box. He is just a monster. I normally get less than 1 goal a game with my players, regardless of their position on the pitch, but here are kane's stats:

30thy0n.png

What players have you guys used that have exceeded your expectations? I wanna hear it and you may also post your records with those players as well!

Comments

• Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol Kane being your example. Why not say messi and ronaldo exceeded your expectations... lol

For me it was arnautovic. He is a beast
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Figo
    Neymar
    Mbappe
    Matuidi
    Prime Makelele
    Hazard
  • S-Dog
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Werner
    Goretzka
    Sane
  • Ruffy wrote: »
    Lol Kane being your example. Why not say messi and ronaldo exceeded your expectations... lol

For me it was arnautovic. He is a beast

Kane's normal card was never that great in UT until this year and being used to using pacey players up front, I was not expecting a target man to do so well.
  • Hrh1995
    1314 posts Professional
    Lingard playing central cam has bagged goals for me, lots of screamers too
  • BeanieGee
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If suso
    Alex texiera
    Witzel
    Bellerabi
    zaza
    Kolarov
  • WarrenBarton
    10426 posts Has That Special Something
    Allan and totw Neto
  • Davisto
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Demme, oczipka, halsteberg, wieser, Futswap Alcacer
  • BeanieGee wrote: »
    If suso
    Alex texiera
    Witzel
    Bellerabi
    zaza
    Kolarov

If suso was amazing for me as well! His longshots were crazy.
  • BrettEmmett
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve got a lot of big names in my team, but I expect them to perform. The one player I was especially impressed with was CL Pulisic. He’s been my go to super sub
  • ResultatFar
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Musa is the man
  • oldboiler
    2902 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Nzonzi and Dalbert....and OTW Verdi
  • Goretzka, Witsel, Lewandowski his shooting
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    If Silva

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Kovacic

Richarlison
  • rajudas
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    Rabiot, Allassane Plea, Benjamin Mendy, Kramaric, Delaney, Weiser, Upamecano.
  • ShooterzQ
    62 posts Park Captain
    Mkhitaryan, Doucoure and dele Alli
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Ousmane Dembele, Kolarov, IF Neto, Lanzini, Carrasco, Asensio, and Sule were all much better than I expected them to be.

Goretzka has by far been the best player I've used though, he can do pretty much anything and pops up everywhere.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6307 posts Big Money Move
    Gimenez(A. Madrid) he was awful last year but found him to be really good this year
  • Nicku32
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    theraduku wrote: »
    Ok, so this thread is mostly because I wanna praise how good harry kane has been for me. He is absolutely insane. I have not played with a better player this fifa, hell, not even played with a player that makes this much of a difference on the pitch throughout fifa 18 either. He is so strong, relatively quick (he can get in behind some times), his heading is just broken just as well as his shots inside and outside the box. He is just a monster. I normally get less than 1 goal a game with my players, regardless of their position on the pitch, but here are kane's stats:

30thy0n.png

What players have you guys used that have exceeded your expectations? I wanna hear it and you may also post your records with those players as well!

Jesus you put my Kane stats to shame (Played like 167 scored 172 ish with over 60 assists). He's so good at scoring isnt he!
  • Mrhey31
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF King and IF fraser... they are both amazing struggled last week to get to gold 3 now 5-0 just because of those 2
  • Jogabonito88
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aubameyang - Sure he's expensive etc. But I used him extensively in FIFA17 and 18 and he just wasn't at the level he is now. With finesse shots the way they are and his pace being slightly more reflecting, he's the premier sub-300k striker.

IF Gylfi - Excellent CM, great work-rates and amazing shot
  • Bethfinn
    62 posts Park Captain
    Paulinho
  • SStubbs88
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rabiot. He's that good I'm wondering if Kante is even worth getting.
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    De rossi
    Hysaj
    Immobile
    If insigne
  • SuperRob
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    Perisic. Always got torn apart by him in previous fifas but never used him. Using him this year, height, pace, 5 star week foot and can pass and finish. What more do you need in a winger.

Verdi on the other wing has also impressed me.
  • nicozaks
    119 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hysaj and Rabiot have been great for me.
  • Switch
    77 posts Park Captain
    Cancelo, I have his OTW and he is amazing at crossing and tracks back from attacks so well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Vinicius Junior, Partey, Lacazette. All really impressed me so far
  • Gnabry has been a beast for me as a rm in a 442 as well as trippier behind him. His crosses to Kane are insanely good!