OT: Joe Rogan Podcast

krakos000
17416 posts World Class
@Shane I know you watch/listen to these. I just downloaded a podcast app and I've been wanting to listen to these while i drive around for work.

Does anyone have any suggestions for specific guests to listen to?

I already downloaded the Tom Delonge one for the lulz. I've listened to Dominick Cruz and I LOVED his.

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Elon Musk
  • Keano
    12230 posts Has That Special Something
    So many... i just started on people i was interested in and went from there.
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Elon Musk

Downloading as we speak and the most recent De Grasse Tyson
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »

Theres so many to scroll through Haha
  • Keano
    12230 posts Has That Special Something
    krakos000 wrote: »

I’ll have a look through when i get time and let you know which ive listened too.
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With Matthew Walker podcast #1109, all about the science of sleep, very interesting and makes you re-think your sleeping patterns
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »

I’ll have a look through when i get time and let you know which ive listened too.

Downloading the Alex Jones and edgy bravo one, along with Stamets and McKenna who have some topics I will DEFINITELY find interesting lol
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Cbreeza wrote: »
    With Matthew Walker podcast #1109, all about the science of sleep, very interesting and makes you re-think your sleeping patterns

Woah that sounds super interesting!! I'm gonna get that one too.
  • Phyan
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends what you're into some of the better mma based guest are Joey Diaz and Romero, Cowboy, TJ, Askren, Bas, Brown basically anyone with Eddie Bravo so nearly any fight companion even though they have a tendency to talk about everything but fights but still very good.

Non mma Theo von, Joey diaz any Tom Segura episode, Rhonda Patrick, Hannbal Buress, Alex Jones if you can stand him, Free way Rick Ross not the rapper and Ben Shapiro off the top of my head. You cant go wrong with any Ari, Bert and Tom episodes either.
  • Kieren1888
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eddie bravo and joey diaz are hilarious
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Watched his one with Conor’s coach. Really fascinating. Going to watch his one with GSP next.
  • Mike
    9826 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Watched his one with Conor’s coach. Really fascinating. Going to watch his one with GSP next.
    Was just going to suggest the Firas Zahabi, really good podcast
  • hoban95
    Mike wrote: »

Seen a clip of that I think. Looked good, another one to watch.
  • hoban95
    edited October 2018
    sh*t wrong post :joy:
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Neil de grasse Tyson...mind blown
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Blarix wrote: »

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. KaBooM.

I listen to anything with Diaz or Bravo on as they’re entertaining. Then I pick ones that seem interesting, like Jordan Peterson or that sleep psychologist guy or De Grasse Tyson or other PHD/Professor types. I tend to avoid musicians or fighters he has on, not my type of listening.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Eddie Bravo is so much fun to listen to though. The flat earth argument was epic :joy:
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    If you want amazing story telling listen to the ones with Duncan Trussel and Joey Diaz
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Eddie Bravo is so much fun to listen to though. The flat earth argument was epic :joy:

Which one was it on??
  • Eddie Jones
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    The Banachek one really cracked me up a lot. Vinnie Paz wasn’t bad but I’m a fan of his music. Elon Musk I’ve listened to a couple times and anytime Duncan Trussel is on.
  • AuKepone
    91 posts Park Captain
    Elon. Made me feel like we have a modern day Einstein and are pretty much ignoring it. Intelligence and creativity beyond belief.
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mike wrote: »

Unreal podcast
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The one with David Goggins was brilliant.

Would definitely recommend.
  • BrentfordFC
    11458 posts Has That Special Something
    Who
  • jpsblue
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    AuKepone wrote: »
    Elon. Made me feel like we have a modern day Einstein and are pretty much ignoring it. Intelligence and creativity beyond belief.

agreed. his one was great. his face when he was trying to smoke that blunt was hilarious.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    His best podcasts are the ones in which he speaks the least
  • AlexSolm
    8141 posts League Winner
    Joey Diaz for comedy, for some more serious but awesome (recent) episodes, check out:
    Nick Yarris, Michael Scott Moore, David Goggins, Dan Carlin, Courtney Dauwalter.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12836 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Elon Musk

Really enjoyed this one, I find elon really interesting
  • Dan2501
    1247 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Joey Diaz for comedy, for some more serious but awesome (recent) episodes, check out:
    Nick Yarris, Michael Scott Moore, David Goggins, Dan Carlin, Courtney Dauwalter.

That one was a weird one. Nick's a strange, strange dude. Read quite a bit about him since the podcast and quite a few things he said don't add up. Got such a weird vibe from him listening to it. Something not right there.

Gave my mate a few recommendations earlier in the week 'cause he's new to JRE. I suggested the following:

Phil Demers
    Bert Kreischer
    #1000 - Joey and Tom Segura
    Hamilton Morris
    Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson
    Trevor Valle
    Russell Brand
    Shane Smith
    DDP
    Louis Theroux
    John McCarthy

There are so many awesome episodes.
  • AlexSolm
    8141 posts League Winner
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    AlexSolm wrote: »

That one was a weird one. Nick's a strange, strange dude. Read quite a bit about him since the podcast and quite a few things he said don't add up. Got such a weird vibe from him listening to it. Something not right there.

Gave my mate a few recommendations earlier in the week 'cause he's new to JRE. I suggested the following:

Phil Demers
    Bert Kreischer
    #1000 - Joey and Tom Segura
    Hamilton Morris
    Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson
    Trevor Valle
    Russell Brand
    Shane Smith
    DDP
    Louis Theroux
    John McCarthy

There are so many awesome episodes.
    I agree and some aspects of his personality annoy me but still I enjoyed that episode