Nike Winter balls/ New FA cup ball for fifa 19

Gavsta
18 posts Last Pick at the Park
It would also be good for EA to add the nike winter balls in an October or future update patch and add it in game instead of the generic EA yellow ball. EA have the full licence of the premier league la liga and a couple more who use the yellow nike hi viz ball yet a generic yellow ball is used for the winter matches.The champions league and Europa league winter balls have been added. The new fa cup ball needs to be added. Also you need to add the carabao cup in game overlay package like the scoreboard etc

Comments

• lchh
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Agree. Very good point, Gavsta.Tks for bringing this up. Good for the game
  • Connor5991
    32 posts Park Captain
    Agree!
  • Druski5150
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Am I missing something? The new winter balls for three major leagues are available in the catalogue as if this past weekend. Also when I played a snow game in CM prior to the update it defaulted to last years Nike winter ball and not a WA generic one. Same goes for Adidas and UCL winter balls
  • Henry14
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Am I missing something? The new winter balls for three major leagues are available in the catalogue as if this past weekend. Also when I played a snow game in CM prior to the update it defaulted to last years Nike winter ball and not a WA generic one. Same goes for Adidas and UCL winter balls

this is an old thread; before the balls were added.
  • Connor5991
    32 posts Park Captain
    No FA cup ball yet tho!
  • DelboyIRA
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mitre (ball from EFL) is a new FA Cup ball
  • Connor5991
    32 posts Park Captain
    Yeah and there is no efl winter ball
  • Mpats77
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    Hello. I want to ask why the sponsor on the sleeve disappears after first season in career mode. Does
    anyone know? Thank you very much.
  • kicana
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    Henry14 wrote: »
    Druski5150 wrote: »

this is an old thread; before the balls were added.

I bought every item that was in catalogue but I haven't seen the winter balls there (I am playing on PC).
    I started CM and after October 28 when the winter ball is included in real life, in the game there is still the regular one.
    Can someone help me, because I would like to have it in CM.
    Post edited by kicana on
  • In PC, in career mode playing in the snow has the nike merlin winter ball yes!

No PC, Jogando modo carreira um jogo na neve e tava a bola oficial Nike Merlin inverno amarela
  • ed24f1
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Career mode should use the winter ball from approx 1 November to 31 March for EVERY game not just those in the snow - normally I end up having to update it manually (but haven't checked in FIFA 19 yet)
  • ed24f1 wrote: »
    Career mode should use the winter ball from approx 1 November to 31 March for EVERY game not just those in the snow - normally I end up having to update it manually (but haven't checked in FIFA 19 yet)

do you play on the pc??
    On the pc, I only get it when it is in Career mode, winter and I put it in the snow!!
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i saw the Merlin Hi-Vis (Yellow Ones) in the catalog on PS4 but not yet on PC.
  • So can you confirm, there isn0t winter merlin hi-vis on PC??
    But Why???
  • zjz
    6 posts Ball Boy
    no nike winter ball pack (yellow) on pc , not on category for redeem. fifa18 yes but not on 19. please advise.