• Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    God, I hate rewards. Reds were ok for SBCs: 85 Morata, 86 Mkhi, 88 Quags.

But come on, EA have killed Elite so bad this year. 13 out of 22 golds in this TOTW were walkouts but of course none of the players in my IF pack were a walkout. Highest was 81 Zuber and the other 2 were below 80. This is the case every week, it's such a joke. :unamused:

Its a disgrace.

You should try stop at 14 some week.

Or take a week or 2 off and I guarantee your pulls will improve first week back.

But then I'll get way less coins and risk getting nothing from packs (which I never do), getting the guaranteed coins from Elite is the only way I can build towards Ronaldinho. :'(

Thats if you keep the coins and stop doing sbcs 😂

How many coins you on?

Almost 1.5m if I sold everything + Rui Costa and baby Keane + a few high rated untradeables. lol Ronaldinho will probably cost a **** ton... although at this rate he'll be out in August so meh.

Is that it? Ur an elite player every week surely u must have more coins? or is this without fifa points?

Are you assuming every elite player buys Fifa points?

No im saying that this game is clearly made too make u spend money and its a joke. Cus i have more coins than him but im no where near as good a player i only finish in gold 2-1. So I need those better players too help me stay there and its a shame cus if mini spent sum cash he would probably have his Ronaldiniho and others by now with finishing in elite all the time. And then probably finish even higher as he’s a great player. And thats the sad thing that the game makes u do that. Thats all i was saying no disrespect ment at all.

I agree. His pack luck was ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Nothing unusual for an elite/top 100 player. It really isn't fair.
  • Smiley_Utd
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lewa & Stuani :)
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1269 posts Professional
    Fekir and Stuani
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019

But come on, EA have killed Elite so bad this year. 13 out of 22 golds in this TOTW were walkouts but of course none of the players in my IF pack were a walkout. Highest was 81 Zuber and the other 2 were below 80. This is the case every week, it's such a joke. :unamused:

Its a disgrace.

Or take a week or 2 off and I guarantee your pulls will improve first week back.

But then I'll get way less coins and risk getting nothing from packs (which I never do), getting the guaranteed coins from Elite is the only way I can build towards Ronaldinho. :'(

How many coins you on?

Almost 1.5m if I sold everything + Rui Costa and baby Keane + a few high rated untradeables. lol Ronaldinho will probably cost a **** ton... although at this rate he'll be out in August so meh.

Is that it? Ur an elite player every week surely u must have more coins? or is this without fifa points?

No fifa points, no big players packed and tons of SBCs done = no coins. Removing the minimum 81 rating for IF packs is EA's biggest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move when it comes to rewards. It's not like the majority of people get Elite, so I don't know why you'd make those packs trash like they're gonna kill the market otherwise.

Oh, and no trading.
  • Alovenac
    78 posts Park Captain
    G2 absolute joke this week.

Van Persie and Schar and no player above 82 in packs.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1269 posts Professional

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

No fifa points, no big players packed and tons of SBCs done = no coins. Removing the minimum 81 rating for IF packs is EA's biggest **** move when it comes to rewards. It's not like the majority of people get Elite, so I don't know why you'd make those packs trash like they're gonna kill the market otherwise.

Oh, and no trading.

Yeh I agree then they should put a minimum of 84 and above i think it makes ur grind redundant too give u crap low rated totws
  • askperts
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    91 Virgil.
  • number7rocky
    9004 posts League Winner
    Just got 89 Donarumma and Quagliarella twice...need an Sbc to chuck him in otherwise the other option is an 81 😂
  • number7rocky
    9004 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    Probably going to wait and see what sbc we get today/tomorrow, thought I'd maybe chuck him into one of the petit segments but they all need 2 if.
  • IxToMxI
    8246 posts League Winner

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

No fifa points, no big players packed and tons of SBCs done = no coins. Removing the minimum 81 rating for IF packs is EA's biggest **** move when it comes to rewards. It's not like the majority of people get Elite, so I don't know why you'd make those packs trash like they're gonna kill the market otherwise.

Oh, and no trading.

I get E3 most weeks highest pick I’ve had so far was today but it was Quag

Apart from that the best I’ve got was SIF Werner who is only 86 (Upgraded to 88 now) but that’s not down to the pick down to Werner doing well.

Only missed 3 W/L leagues which is an utter joke, in my totw packs I haven’t had a player over 84, usually get 3x 81’s all worth discard
  • Smiley_Utd
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Oh, and no trading.

Apart from that the best I’ve got was SIF Werner who is only 86 (Upgraded to 88 now) but that’s not down to the pick down to Werner doing well.

Only missed 3 W/L leagues which is an utter joke, in my totw packs I haven’t had a player over 84, usually get 3x 81’s all worth discard

that's horrible, hope your luck changes!
  • IxToMxI
    8246 posts League Winner
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Oh, and no trading.

that's horrible, hope your luck changes!

I accept it won’t :D 70k plus the discards is about 100k a week
  • v4vendetta1978
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 2 Miki and pique and awful dross for all the packs rank 1 div 3 , see you next week everyone