Player Picks, in before the disapointment

Comments

• Thefranchise92
    9665 posts Has That Special Something
    Jesus and tette. Happy with that
  • Delboy13710
    10325 posts Has That Special Something
    You know your hopes are realistic when your happy to get Duncan from your picks lol

Got three walk outs in my rivals packs Lewa , Hamsik and pjanic from wahoo
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    G1

Red Picks - Jesus & Witsel

2 x 100k packs Best were an 84 and 83

Not the best packs this week. Decent reds though.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    G1 - jesus and asenjo... Pretty decent but cant fit in to my team.

Walker, Alaba, kompany from 100k packs.

Pretty good overall.

• JackoEFC
    93 posts Park Captain
    No one over 82 in 8 packs ans 2 red picks.

Yeah il stop doing this now
  • PD93
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Gold 2 and got blind and simeone in BOTH packs as only 80+ rated players so guess who I chose...
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Got that 84 rated winger from ligue 1 think his name was pepe and ziyech. Cant really complain as i got kante last week...
  • TullyD
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sommer & Ings
    Varane from the mega pack too
    Untradable Hummels in division rivals
  • PRlME_7
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Surprised I haven't seen silver 1 pack red Messi yet.

I got sommer from elite 2 😆
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    broogz961 wrote: »
    Was kinda pissed cos got Tete and Blind from the picks. But then opened an untradable 15k pack from rivals and got my first ever icon!

1z3r044.png

Wow.
  • IxToMxI
    8256 posts League Winner
    broogz961 wrote: »
    Was kinda pissed cos got Tete and Blind from the picks. But then opened an untradable 15k pack from rivals and got my first ever icon!

1z3r044.png

Not just any icon...

I packed three icons this year and all three of them do not total his worth, take what you wish from that
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Elite 3 - Sommer, Kimmich, Blind

Only usable red remains Lala after finishing Elite almost every week (Gold 1 twice).
  • Spillaren
    3086 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Only usable red remains Lala after finishing Elite almost every week (Gold 1 twice).

unlucky man, one day you will hit the big one, like when CR7 gets his first inform.

Ive been getting g3-g1 every weekend and gotten nothing as well. highest rated was sommer and rest I cant even remember as they gone into SBCs
  • Jackets20
    1471 posts Professional
    First WL rewards and got Blind as my pick. Couldnt use any in my team so i figured he would be the best for SBC as 84 rated. Pulled a NIF Lukaku from rivals rewards will try him out. Overall not bad, didnt expect to much for first rewards.
  • Mini_Miudo
    Spillaren wrote: »

unlucky man, one day you will hit the big one, like when CR7 gets his first inform.

Ive been getting g3-g1 every weekend and gotten nothing as well. highest rated was sommer and rest I cant even remember as they gone into SBCs

Oh well, still have 2x125k packs from rivals, 1x100k and 1xIF pack from WL to open, there's still hope of something decent... doubt it tho. :joy:
  • A_Snipe
    4177 posts National Call-Up
    Firmino highest value. Duncan and some random 81 from reds. Could have chose blind but I couldn’t care less about the picks. Wanted witzel to make me use a bundes team for a bit but no point now
  • v4vendetta1978
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    Haven’t had a single red pick I could use gold 3/2 every week don’t expect any different later starting to annoy me now please surprise me EA it’s Christmas
  • Marr3
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got jesus AND Fabinho from Gold 2 ! It was my first Gold 2 finish And got the best picks usually get Gold 1 and pack nothing.
    Also went with tradable div 2 rank 1. Big mistake..... highest was Some random 84
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Jesus and Pepe. Time to replace Fabinho with Jesus and make the squad more fun but unbalanced
  • Dandingooo
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sommer and Kimmich, will go towards an Icon SBC eventually.
  • S1 - Witsel
    Untradeable Salah from D6R1
  • Mini_Miudo

Oh well, still have 2x125k packs from rivals, 1x100k and 1xIF pack from WL to open, there's still hope of something decent... doubt it tho. :joy:

Nope, got an untradable Kroos from the 125k packs, everything else garbage. Literally no point grinding to Elite and div1 rank2 if I'm just gonna get trash. Might as well stop at Gold 1 and rank3 and get trash anyway.
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    Blind & Ings

Rivals was better this week...

2r38tpz.jpg
  • Retro1989
    7604 posts League Winner
    G3 and Div 4 Rank 3.

Witsel and Pepe, was going to buy these two anyway so i'm happy with those.

Handful of 84's in my packs but nothing really worth much, atleast the club is stocked with SBC fodder now.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    G1 Jesus and pepe

There was Jesus in both pick packs
  • MadScorpion12
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Picked Simeone and Pepe. Got IF Simeone and Ayhan from packs along with Alba. Better than I expected because I wasn't expecting anything good! At least I have fodder for SBCs
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up

Elite isn't worth it somehow, got nothing usable yet :neutral: but I can't stop myself from playing after I got gold 3 :(
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    G3. jesus and sommer in my player picks. not too bad. jesus as a sub for late game.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    No one got Messi on PS section :'(