Good price for if Arnautovic?

Tboon
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
What price he will settle at do you think? 75k a good price?

Comments

• Yermawfc
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just bought one for 73k and a Virgil van for 295k...noes the time to buy as when rewards come out they will shoot up
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought Arnautovic for 70k a few hours ago and tried him but i wasn't impressed so i sold. He doesn't feel like his ST IF's last year that i really liked. I think he needs a 2IF to be decent enough.
  • Tboon
    I bought Arnautovic for 70k a few hours ago and tried him but i wasn't impressed so i sold. He doesn't feel like his ST IF's last year that i really liked. I think he needs a 2IF to be decent enough.

His nif is brilliant for me, maybe grazy but he performs better than aubameyang or Kane.
  • Zv1k0
    5925 posts Big Money Move
    Tboon wrote: »

His nif is brilliant for me, maybe grazy but he performs better than aubameyang or Kane.

Really? For me he is the second worst player I've used this Fifa. :D
  • Tboon
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

:o

How did you use him? I use him as a lone striker in a 433 (4) formation. He fits this formation perfect with his strenght, 4* weak foot, 4* skills and his shooting.
  • Yermawfc
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s a hold up striker who lays off too a winger to swing a cross in for him or set the winger away
  • Zv1k0
    5925 posts Big Money Move

How did you use him? I use him as a lone striker in a 433 (4) formation. He fits this formation perfect with his strenght, 4* weak foot, 4* skills and his shooting.

Still using him in 352 with Rashford as second striker. I don't know, what it is about him. I'd say agility and balance but looking at Kane's stats, he has that almost the same and he's been complete opposite. It seems as soon as someone touches him he wants to fall, you can't turn basically lose the ball immediately if you don't pass it on on first touch. And finishing is not amazing either. I don't know, maybe I'm bad at using him as I've seen a lot of people that like him a lot. For me he is just garbage and I'm being generous. :D
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite

Still using him in 352 with Rashford as second striker. I don't know, what it is about him. I'd say agility and balance but looking at Kane's stats, he has that almost the same and he's been complete opposite. It seems as soon as someone touches him he wants to fall, you can't turn basically lose the ball immediately if you don't pass it on on first touch. And finishing is not amazing either. I don't know, maybe I'm bad at using him as I've seen a lot of people that like him a lot. For me he is just garbage and I'm being generous. :D

I agree and also with the guy who says he is a hold up striker. He was good at ball retention but that was about it for me. Not being able to turn fast enough slowed everything down for me. I was always having to lay it off backwards. He didn't feel as strong as i thought he would and i also found his shooting average. His 86 and 87 last year could turn to create angles to blast it top corner and he would barge defenders out the way while running through. For me he doesnt feel good enough yet to match this which is a shame.
  • DoItLikeTone
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Considering there's about to be a huge promo, I'd personally wait to buy anyone in the TOTW at this point
  • MajorParkinson_91
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What promo?
  • JPRM71
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    About 45k tomorrow night
  • Delboy13710
    4784 posts National Call-Up
    Down to 60k already think I’ll wait until tomorrow