Question..probably a stupid one.

NoWayJose
42 posts Park Captain
When you have a loan player, and his games run out, what do people do??

Is there any reason to keep them? I usually just discard.

Comments

• Peewee916
    1103 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Yeah it usually guarantee that you land that player in a pack if you keep them in your club with 0 games left. Google it bro
  • Supermario911
    1621 posts Play-Off Hero
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Yeah it usually Gary tees that you land that player in a pack if you keep them in your club with 0 games left. Google it bro

lol is that true? So if we all kept the loan ronaldo and neymar, everyone should have them in their packs ?

I just discard them as they are a waste of space in the club when searching through players for SBCs etc
  • NoWayJose
    42 posts Park Captain
    definitely not.
    Yeah it usually Gary tees that you land that player in a pack if you keep them in your club with 0 games left. Google it bro

lol is that true? So if we all kept the loan ronaldo and neymar, everyone should have them in their packs ?

I just discard them as they are a waste of space in the club when searching through players for SBCs etc

That's what I usually do as well, just wondering if there was any reason to keep them.

• kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    NoWayJose wrote: »
    definitely not.

That's what I usually do as well, just wondering if there was any reason to keep them.

Some people keep them to keep their record I guess. I just discard
  • Chavez76
    5969 posts Big Money Move
    discard
  • BanterMarc11
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    discard