Regular vs IF (Neymar and Mbappe)

Do I bought regular neymar and mbappe for my team but I have a few hundred thousand left over... was debating on selling either neymar or mbappe and picking up an inform version of one of the two.

Anyone used either? If so, is it worth it to pay the extra for their inform? And which player's inform shows a bigger increase in performance?

Thanks

Comments

• Gigaa_Byte
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mbappe looks like he has the bigger upgrade of the 2. I've heard good things about him as well. I'd say if you have no other spot in your team to improve then buy IF Mbappe, will be one of the most popular cards this year.
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Regulars are overpriced as hell, bound to drop as they receive more special cards

IFs have minimal upgrade too LOL
  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    I don't believe any current IF is worth it over their NIF, and not a chance any UCL card is worth almost double the price of the NIF counterpart. The only IF I'd say that I've noticed was considerably better was Cancelo. But that could have been gameplay/lag/delay whatever.

Prettier dynamic picture, but that's about it.
  • GL
    6365 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    First informs are never worth it for high end players
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    I don't believe any current IF is worth it over their NIF, and not a chance any UCL card is worth almost double the price of the NIF counterpart. The only IF I'd say that I've noticed was considerably better was Cancelo. But that could have been gameplay/lag/delay whatever.

that's just because of +3 overall boost, the ones above 84 aren't really worth since they go +1
  • SimenHP
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite

Inform Mandzukic is the best player I have tried, while his NIF was good, but not amazing. His shooting was alot worse.

I also prefer CL Dzeko over his NIF
  • Tof33z
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    SimenHP wrote: »

Inform Mandzukic is the best player I have tried, while his NIF was good, but not amazing. His shooting was alot worse.

I'd say you're both right - generally I'd agree with @Scutch but every rule has exceptions and IF Mandzukic is 100% more of an animal that his NIF
  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »

I'd say you're both right - generally I'd agree with @Scutch but every rule has exceptions and IF Mandzukic is 100% more of an animal that his NIF

That bodes well, because I found his NIF terrible.