Insight into teenagers in Yorkshire that i know who play

Drizzt
453 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2018
Hi peeps, last year I spent mucho wonga into converting my garage into a man cave.

This was to be my superman fortress of solitude. A place where I could play my PS4, watch movies on my 65 inch 4k TV ( a bit of blue for the lads) but above all a place where my bitching wife would stop moaning that I wasn't David Beckham ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ.

Anyway, it all meant butkuss as my son got himself a large corner of the cave and set up home.

Now when I read threads about all the douch bags that play FIFA, the dabbers, draggers, sweaters and all around ****, I wonder who these types are. Well wonder no more. They're my son and his mates at 13 years old!!!!!!

From what I can hear and from what I've seen myself, the joy they get out of pi$$ing off each other, or anyone else they play is akin to a good single malt (a ยฃ40 one mind you).

They even talk to each other whilst they're being douche bags and it's party time.

They all have a Musa, Lucas and Lozano ready to come on to play with Vardy and any other speedster.

Now I hope it's not just my son's who's a douch teenager playing FIFA (I'm a bad parent if so), however it possible that most **** I play are young kids, so it may help me not getting annoyed if I think the person being a **** is only a kid...

Just chewing the fat chaps.

Peace out ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

• GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Possibly, but I also know guys in their 30's who behave in the exact same way, so...
  • opasni_
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    It's hard for people to realize everyone plays FIFA, from literally 10yr olds that didn't got into puberty yet to 40yr old guys who already have 10yr olds as kids.

As kids we also liked to joke around, there was no internet at the time but if there was I'm sure we would do same stuff.

Well, we bought prepaid cards and go to public payphone and call old dudes with funny voices. I guess we were douches.
  • is1996
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    Possibly, but I also know guys in their 30's who behave in the exact same way, so...

LOL i agree
  • KetBreezyX
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Drizzt

Papa is that you ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • opasni_
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    @Drizzt

Papa is that you ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahahaha no way... topic of the year if true :D
  • Drizzt
    @Drizzt

Papa is that you ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Errr, I'm wanting to say yes just to know what your talking about, but I guess it's a no. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
  • Drizzt
    Changes the title to be more accurate and not **** off teenagers around the world ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • KetBreezyX
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Drizzt

Just kidding mate ha, but back to your topic i remember in Fifa 13 my younger cousin had a team full of 90+ pace everywhere. Must have been 11/12? Than. I know he would abuse the โ€˜shhhhโ€™ celebration, and LB + Y for every chance ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Drizzt
    @Drizzt

Just kidding mate ha, but back to your topic i remember in Fifa 13 my younger cousin had a team full of 90+ pace everywhere. Must have been 11/12? Than. I know he would abuse the โ€˜shhhhโ€™ celebration, and LB + Y for every chance ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ahh to be young free and not give damn ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚.