Please fix this EA. Huge bug

I love The game but

Transfers has to be more realistic!
I do the same thing every version of Fifa. I sign players in the January window. Which is OK. However I can sign superstars to my team in League 2. So now Crewe have players like Sterling, Fakir, Martial. And also...The budget doesn't change att all.
Please fix this!
And of course players should decline bids from bad teams. It's just not realistic as it is now.

Comments

• gavin2903
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best solution for that is to not bid on them. I know it's daft that can sign them , but it can be avoided and not like other league 2 teams sign them
  • How to you afford them?
  • gavin2903 wrote: »
    Best solution for that is to not bid on them. I know it's daft that can sign them , but it can be avoided and not like other league 2 teams sign them

True, but when you see a player leave Tottenham and go to Villa it's a bit infuriating. You're not leaving a team playing champion's league to play in the championship...I think it would be great if the players had requirements for teams to meet before they could approach them.
  • Its not an acceptable solution not to bid for them.
    Of course you should be able to find players with outgoing contracts.

And of course you want to find the best players available.

How I can afford them? Well, the thing is that the budget never change after a bid in the january window. Is it the same for you guys?
    It was the same in Fifa 18.
  • TAS 78
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 24
    I was exicted about this edition because of the champions league but it has been ruined....i love building for the future in career mode but when my scouts come back with some academy players they have no names just there faces and potencial and other stats...please EA can you fix this or make it that you can edit there names in! I have a photo of it but i guess you can’t post it on here!
  • gavin2903
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not an acceptable solution not to bid for them.
    Of course you should be able to find players with outgoing contracts.

And of course you want to find the best players available.

How I can afford them? Well, the thing is that the budget never change after a bid in the january window. Is it the same for you guys?
    It was the same in Fifa 18.

That's up to you, but your asking for realism, in what world would career be bidding on premier league international players whilst in league 2?

Course it's your right to sign who you want, but exploiting a glitch/bug is not much better for realism than the original issue. Crewe wouldn't try signing them without you nor any other league 2 side in the game. Yes there are mistakes in the game some we unfortualy just have to try and look over, others we just have to try and not give in to temptation by making unrealistic signings ourselves
  • So the solution is to buy bad players because its a lower league team?

What is a realistic transfer then? Never bid on pre-contract?

I get what you mean but the truth is that EA apparently dont care about career mode. I guess there´s no money in it.