3 Mil Pack Opening

Comments

• Rendevous_star
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Why is everyone saying this guy is lying? EA mess up all the time. I had my coins wiped on Fifa 16 when I sold Toty ramos for his max bin price of 1.2m ad he was extinct and got told they looked into my account 3 times and won’t reinstate the coins. They did me a favour though as never bought fifa points again and never buy the game brand new since .... always buy the day after release second hand so ea don’t get my money or game share.

How do you find it second hand the day after release...?

eBay
  • ha032742
    38040 posts Moderator
    Reus wrote: »
    You should be kind too all us forumers and buy us an icon and list them cheap instead of wasting it on packs

Could flag peoples’ accounts as his as been identified in the distribution of coins.
    ha032742 wrote: »
    You should be kind too all us forumers and buy us an icon and list them cheap instead of wasting it on packs

Could flag peoples’ accounts as his as been identified in the distribution of coins.

Lol. EA becoming Al Pacino now.

You're a coin buyer!
    And you're a coin buyer!
    Everyone is a coin buyer!
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero

Read OP :lol:

• Th3 UK Smurf
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite

@Th3 UK Smurf

Haha Jesus those were the days

• WillianDollaBaby
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diggy wrote: »
    If you were truly innocent you would fight for your account

I can sort of sympathize with him...I got wrongfully banned, not even coin wipe, straight ban, in 17 and I fought but it took about 45 days to get it fixed...
    If you think gameplay is bad, service is so much worse...

Nobody knows if he's been wrongfully banned.
  • Kamilflage
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    If you were truly innocent you would fight for your account

I can sort of sympathize with him...I got wrongfully banned, not even coin wipe, straight ban, in 17 and I fought but it took about 45 days to get it fixed...
    If you think gameplay is bad, service is so much worse...

Nobody knows if he's been wrongfully banned.

Yeah but nobody on here knows that anyone is wrongfully banned or not....so just give people the benefit of the doubt, lest we wrongfully accuse others...that's all I'm saying.
    Maybe he did transfer from other account or buy/sell coins, maybe he didn't, but before we jump to defend EAs decision on his account's fate, let's not forget all the things wrong with EA themselves...

He made a thread about pack opening, lets just keep it at that no?
  • KingLionel10
    15267 posts World Class

@Th3 UK Smurf

Haha Jesus those were the days

<3
  • Tsarov
    5604 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    This is the lesson - never sell for max price. Don't trade with multiple number of the same card. Don't sell bronze or silver players for max price even if there is a possibility. Stay safe, especially if you have a plenty to lose.
  • KRANG00
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018

It will be a Auto buyer that gets it anyway, and they just let that happen
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Karma wrote: »

Lol. EA becoming Al Pacino now.

You're a coin buyer!
    And you're a coin buyer!
    Everyone is a coin buyer!

This whole joint is out of order !!
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Not long before Ea force players to have 1 of each card max.

Trading has been heavily under attack last couple of years. This year with the permanent 59th disable, random curve balls that make zero sense.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    This is the lesson - never sell for max price. Don't trade with multiple number of the same card. Don't sell bronze or silver players for max price even if there is a possibility. Stay safe, especially if you have a plenty to lose.

There is absolutely no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do any of those things.

The number of EA apologists is baffling.
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

There is absolutely no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do any of those things.

• Knowlesdinho
    13340 posts Has That Special Something

I don’t think he’s an apologist, more trying to help others not get banned.

You are right though.
  • Scutch
    14973 posts World Class
    Did this pack opening happen?
  • Idek
    15907 posts World Class
    Bit ridiculous that people jump on the OP and say he must have done something to deservedly be banned when you know how incompetent EA are
  • Tsarov
    edited October 2018

You are right though.

That’s true. I’m only trying other users not get banned. EA won’t change. Many influencive community representatives have tried and achieved nothing. So I have no doubt that nothing will change in this regard.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

You are right though.

That’s true. I’m only trying other users not get banned. EA won’t change. Many influencive community representatives have tried and achieved nothing. So I have no doubt that nothing will change in this regard.

Yeah appreciate that mate, I wasn’t aiming my comment at you! But it’s amazing how many people jump down the throat of the OP and say he must have done something wrong when EAs incompetence in this area has been evidenced so many times.
  • Tsarov

You are right though.

Yeah appreciate that mate, I wasn’t aiming my comment at you! But it’s amazing how many people jump down the throat of the OP and say he must have done something wrong when EAs incompetence in this area has been evidenced so many times.

Yeah, it looks like EA doesn’t care. I’ve noticed similar cases and threads here in the last weeks.
  • Daveofwales01
    8447 posts League Winner
    Just seen an old mate and got chatting FIFA, he has spent almost 60000 fp and had only 5 walkouts, best Salah and then nothing over 60k from the other 4, he's not pulled anything over 40k from the rest of that, I know it's luck based but that's some bad luck