IF Suso reviews

sounders3
4492 posts National Call-Up
Anybody have a review on him?

Stats look nice, WF isn’t ideal but has avoid WF trait.

Comments

• Just_Unfair
    4375 posts National Call-Up
    He is ok...nothing great but nothing really bad...i don't play WL but he has been better than some others I have tried...i prefer otw verdi
  • sounders3
    He is ok...nothing great but nothing really bad...i don't play WL but he has been better than some others I have tried...i prefer otw verdi

Didn’t get OTW Verdi but have his NIF sitting in the club. May give him a run, can’t decide what to do on the right side at the moment. Sold Bale and now have a gaping whole until I eventually buy him back
  • Just_Unfair
    4375 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Yea bale looks amazing there...cant imagine changing from bale to suso
    I have been playing mertans and IF insignie on the wings sometimes works against some people...others crush me, but that's cause I'm not very good :D
  • sounders3
    Yea bale looks amazing there...cant imagine changing from bale to suso
    I have been playing mertans and IF insignie on the wings sometimes works against some people...others crush me, but that's cause I'm not very good :D

The profit was too nice to pass up :joy: I’ll buy him back in at the latest a month. But yeah Suso or Verdi may be my holdover.

Tried POTM Lucas but I just don’t like him at all, have OTW Malcom who I do like a lot but sold his link Casemiro also do to profit. So Verdi or Suso it is for meantime I suppose
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    16077 posts World Class
    Got him untradeable, he's good but nothing amazing. Passing and dribbling is really smooth
  • sounders3
    Got him untradeable, he's good but nothing amazing. Passing and dribbling is really smooth

Good should be enough. I have no expectations of goals, assists and creating chances are what I will expect from him, feed Immobile and Butra
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    16077 posts World Class
    sounders3 wrote: »

Good should be enough. I have no expectations of goals, assists and creating chances are what I will expect from him, feed Immobile and Butra

Yeah he'll definitely do that just fine mate, I was moving him to CAM sometimes. He was great there too
  • JorisDB
    1397 posts Professional
    Meh.

He was a bit better than cuadrado was for me, but then again cuadrado was absolute trash.
    If you want the best RM in the Serie A he is probably is your best option, but if you don’t specifically need a RM in the Serie A then I’d say better get another player becaus he won’t be a game changer in any way, shape or form.
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Decent enough, good on the ball but his finesse shots are very weak

Plus he has the strength of a 5 year old boy

Will get the job done, but i'd suggest using him as CAM as he doesn't have the pace to stay on the wing
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    He was a bit meh for me when i tried him at RF in 4321. Ditched him and went back to nif Callejon.