Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best Striker to get for around 2m coins?

Gigaa_Byte
2087 posts Fans' Favourite
There's a lot of options and a lot of players I haven't tried, so looking for some opinions.

Comments

• Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    CR7
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Baby Ronaldo is amazing. Best use of 2m? Probably not but a very fun card to use, especially if you know you’ll never be able to afford the 94!
  • Gigaa_Byte
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Baby Ronaldo is amazing. Best use of 2m? Probably not but a very fun card to use, especially if you know you’ll never be able to afford the 94!

He good at making runs? I used his card last year and it annoyed me because he was so good but wouldn't make any runs for some reason.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »

He good at making runs? I used his card last year and it annoyed me because he was so good but wouldn't make any runs for some reason.

I guess it’s a M/M thing? I’m used to triggering runs when I want them and didn’t notice any issues though I’ve only played 10 games or so with him.

I noticed he was involved in the build up a lot which I guess was down to W/R but it was a good thing as he feels really agile and could lay it off for the one two often. He scored something like 11 in my first 6 though a couple were pens.
  • Gigaa_Byte
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »

I guess it’s a M/M thing? I’m used to triggering runs when I want them and didn’t notice any issues though I’ve only played 10 games or so with him.

I noticed he was involved in the build up a lot which I guess was down to W/R but it was a good thing as he feels really agile and could lay it off for the one two often. He scored something like 11 in my first 6 though a couple were pens.

Yeah I guess it's the work rates. I usually do trigger runs myself, just don't like it when I'm using a player that I have to trigger the run for every single time.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cr7 close thread
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    open thread

Kane
  • Gigaa_Byte
    open thread

Kane

Get out.
  • Diggy
    14157 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    If I had that coinage to splash I’d get Eusébio

Eek didn’t realise he’s so expensive now I’m demoralised
  • Gigaa_Byte
    Diggy wrote: »
    If I had that coinage to splash I’d get Eusébio

Eek didn’t realise he’s so expensive now I’m demoralised

I did get a baby Eusebio fresh the other day for 2m but sold for a nice profit because I didn't want to ruin the freshness haha.
  • BrentfordFC
    13133 posts Has That Special Something
    No byung Jung :trollface:
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Baby cruyff
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7 is probably the best for the price but kinda boring if you ask me. Maybe get Raul, Eusebio or Cruyff?
  • Sercs
    18828 posts World Class
    Navraat wrote: »
    CR7

• TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    I’m going to be buying baby Pelé when I see a decently priced one. Long live the king
  • Gigaa_Byte
    edited October 2018
    I’m going to be buying baby Pelé when I see a decently priced one. Long live the king

That's a player I've not even thought of! It's a good shout. What's a good price you reckon? @TomGenever14
  • Gigaa_Byte
    Any other suggestions?
  • o0OainavO0o
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Save yourself a million and buy blue Aguero and blue KDB. Blue Aguero is too cheap atm.
  • Mike_Pickford
    3807 posts National Call-Up
    IF Mitrovic mate.
  • M98H
    13637 posts Has That Special Something
    Baby cruyff

• Tsarov
    4848 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Raul.
  • TheTingGoScra
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vieri 90 looks a beast, anyone got nay reviews on him so far? His in game traits look like it's fits the meta this year.
  • Scutch
    13128 posts Has That Special Something
    Save yourself a million and buy blue Aguero and blue KDB. Blue Aguero is too cheap atm.

Or NIF Aguero and NIF KDB.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »

Or NIF Aguero and NIF KDB.

That too
  • Gigaa_Byte
    Narrowed it down to CR7, baby Cruyff and Eusebio. Thanks for the suggestions people.
  • BRISTOL86 wrote: »

he is amazing so agile amazing dribbling and amazing pace and did i say he is amazing.
    must admit took a couple of games to figure him out.
    i thought prime crespo was good R9 is a level above