How many different players do you use?

Mizenberg
544 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2018
I pretty much always stick with the same starting 11 at the moment, as would want a fitness team to be as good as my other one. I do hate having to buy fitness cards though lol. What's everyone else doing this year?.
Post edited by Mizenberg on

Comments

• Mizenberg
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1378 posts Professional
    I use one league and generally rotate the players.
  • Markman007
    2731 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    I use one league and generally rotate the players.

This is what I do too. I try to have about 25 players that I like using from one league so I can have some flexibility with formations. I rotate through 2 starting 11s, though I only rotate keepers once in a while when my main keeper's stamina gets low.

I really don't like the idea of wasting coins on fitness cards, and this way I get to try out more players and combinations even if it means spending more coins on players. Rather spend on players than throw them away on consumables.
  • Thok121
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    I use a main team and a cheap/untrableables fitness team to save on fitness cards
  • So far this year I have used 49 players, and 33 of them have played more than 10 games.

Majority from BPL, tend to have a main 11, then rotate players in and out to keep fitness up
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I build a hybrid and keep tinkering. So far I am on my 8th build and I'm sticking for now, with only minor tweaks. Like tonight, new RF and RB.
  • Boommaametw3
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Between division rivals,WL and if you play squad battles. Don't you get enough fitness cards??
  • Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    I probably have 15 players I use lol.
  • Markman007
    2731 posts Fans' Favourite
    Between division rivals,WL and if you play squad battles. Don't you get enough fitness cards??

You can get a lot from rewards, but I'd much rather sell them for profit, rotate players, and have more coins for investments and players. Sell all those rewarded fitness cards you pack and that could be 10k a week, which you can pretty easily turn into much more with further investing. It adds up fast.
  • Mizenberg
    Thanks for the replies. Think I am going to start adding players in for rotation now, needs to be done really
  • Hrh1995
    1041 posts Professional
    On my 3rd starting 11 now and a few players have played over 50 games

Will probably just keep tweaking from now on