Seria A Investments

Brosing
287 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2018
As the topic says!

I've been watching Dybala for a week now and kinda wanted him, but his price is going up all the time..He was 300k when I started to watch him and now he is 350-ish so I have kinda given up on him. Currently I have 200k and looking for someone to invest. Anyone got good tips? Is that OTW Joao Cancelo worth picking up? He is around 190-195k (PC).

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Zambo9
    5031 posts Big Money Move
    Brosing wrote: »
    As the topic says!

I've been watching Dybala for a week now and kinda wanted him, but his price is going up all the time..He was 300k when I started to watch him and now he is 350-ish so I have kinda given up on him. Currently I have 200k and looking for someone to invest. Anyone got good tips? Is that OTW Joao Cancelo worth picking up? He is around 190-195k (PC).

Any other suggestions?
    no player in Serie A will go up even more than what’s now except for maybe Ronaldo

• jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    As the topic says!

Any other suggestions?
    no player in Serie A will go up even more than what’s now except for maybe Ronaldo

Yip - the peak is definitely now.

Sell sell sell
  • Brosing
    jackm57 wrote: »
    As the topic says!

Any other suggestions?

Sell sell sell

Not even the OTW cancelo? :worried:
  • jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    As the topic says!

Any other suggestions?

Sell sell sell

Yes

I even sold my nan because of how prices have peaked in the Serie A.

CRASH INBOUND
  • Brosing
    As the topic says!

Any other suggestions?

Sell sell sell

Yes

I even sold my nan because of how prices have peaked in the Serie A.

CRASH INBOUND

XDDD
  • I sold my otw nain this time last week and turned 300k into 700k. Depends what you are going to do with the coins.