SBC Pavón

Brosing
287 posts Sunday League Hero
So I checked all the SBC and noticed the Argentine SBC where you will be rewarded with Christian Pavon and another card. However, these are very expensive at the moment and if you were to buy all the players (from 26 teams) that would cost you MINIMUM 260k, probably way more. BUT that is not the biggest problem, nearly all the cards are exctinct and you are just able to pick up few players from few teams. How the hell are you gonna be able to finish this SBC? :open_mouth:

Comments

• Ryanomates
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futbin suggests it costs 280k, so very good calculations lol.

Not sure if you're aware but you also only get one of the players (you pick who). I tried doing some teams just for the decent packs and found players were extinct for them aswell. Consider you make back 70-80k minium, it's still not really worth it. It's a shame as I really enjoy them last year, but the players so far don't seem worthwhile
  • DonkeyKong
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    By taking silvers out of gold packs this was obviously going to happen. I thought they'd not bother with the league sbcs this year because of what you're saying but they released them anyway. EA scenes
  • DonkeyKong
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    They'll have to start handing out way more silver reward packs for daily objectives or something
  • robrau83
    212 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did them and had luck with the pack, Sergio Ramos alone made it worth doing. I use Pavon as a sub and I really do like him feels very pacy.
  • Brosing
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    Futbin suggests it costs 280k, so very good calculations lol.

Not sure if you're aware but you also only get one of the players (you pick who). I tried doing some teams just for the decent packs and found players were extinct for them aswell. Consider you make back 70-80k minium, it's still not really worth it. It's a shame as I really enjoy them last year, but the players so far don't seem worthwhile

Haha really? I just did some quick maths XD. Oh I did not know you had to choose. Anyways, Pavon would be the obvious pick but seems like it is kinda impossible atm..
  • Brosing
    robrau83 wrote: »
    I did them and had luck with the pack, Sergio Ramos alone made it worth doing. I use Pavon as a sub and I really do like him feels very pacy.

How the fk did u manage to get all those players? I'm on PC btw haha
  • Brosing
    DonkeyKong wrote: »
    They'll have to start handing out way more silver reward packs for daily objectives or something

But that is not gonna be enough! People ain't buying the silver packs so naturally there will be no silver cards out and thus the exctinct players :(
  • pudgyfudgy
    5373 posts Big Money Move
    Nah it's just still a bit too early in the game. It's only been fully out for like 20 days or so. Obviously no one will buy silver packs, but will gladly grab those given in SBCs like MM or various other events or objectives. So once more of these things happen, the supply of silver players will start to fill.
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    im afraid SBC is a no no - something that was good has now been spoilt
  • Brosing
    Fabio1 wrote: »
    im afraid SBC is a no no - something that was good has now been spoilt

I think SBCs are good, perhaps not every single on of them but in overall.
  • Ryanomates
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    I might do the pro league, do a few and see the return from the packs. The Zarate card looks good, but you could buy an equivalent striker for 10k :s
  • Brosing
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    I might do the pro league, do a few and see the return from the packs. The Zarate card looks good, but you could buy an equivalent striker for 10k :s

Feelsbadman.. :cry: