SWAP cards

maXmood
2013 posts Fans' Favourite
i'm really confused on how to get these...

Is it too late to get El Shaarawy??

Comments

• UM4R
    4363 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Also can you only use October swap cards for one of the October players? Or can you keep them for future ones?

And you can still get him @maXmood you need to have 12 swap items first though

• Goldengraham09
    957 posts Professional
    maXmood wrote: »

there has been 6 already, so you have the chance to get 3 at the moment, 2 in weekley objectives and one within squad battles.

I dont believe you will be able to get El Shaarawy now as he requires 12 cards and only 14 will be produced.

from what ive read on other discussions you can not use the players in other months only october.
  • maXmood
    UM4R wrote: »

that's what i'm getting confused about.. how to get those 12 cards?? it says 17 days left.. can i still get 12 cards in 17 days? can i get a card per day for example?
  • maXmood

there has been 6 already, so you have the chance to get 3 at the moment, 2 in weekley objectives and one within squad battles.

I dont believe you will be able to get El Shaarawy now as he requires 12 cards and only 14 will be produced.

from what ive read on other discussions you can not use the players in other months only october.

do you mean 14 will be produced in total?? the 3 cards available to grab now, are they refreshed weekly?
  • UM4R
    4363 posts Moderator

do you mean 14 will be produced in total?? the 3 cards available to grab now, are they refreshed weekly?

yeah 14 cards will be released so if you dont have any as of now you wont be able to get him. They be a mixture of weekly objectives, and SBC's
  • maXmood

yeah 14 cards will be released so if you dont have any as of now you wont be able to get him. They be a mixture of weekly objectives, and SBC's

crap..

i wanted to get that card, but didn't know how to get swap cards because it wasn't clearly explained how it works..

i hope shaarawy gets an IF
  • Goldengraham09
    957 posts Professional

crap..

i wanted to get that card, but didn't know how to get swap cards because it wasn't clearly explained how it works..

Yeah they can be any SBC, Daily objective or Reward in squad battles.

Last week squad battles had a SWAP Player and this week they have one as well, you need to get over gold 3 for it.
    im working my way up for lallana.
  • maXmood

crap..

Last week squad battles had a SWAP Player and this week they have one as well, you need to get over gold 3 for it.

good luck!

i missed the boat already
  • Goldengraham09
    957 posts Professional

crap..

good luck!

i missed the boat already

Yeah it is annoying that there is only 14 unfortunately.

Thanks man, big fan of his so be a used card for me :)
  • Arron xox
    3585 posts National Call-Up
    Is the one for squad battles still active
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also can you only use October swap cards for one of the October players? Or can you keep them for future ones?

There's a little 1 at the top of the card. Novembers swap cards will be a different colour card and have a little 2 at the top. That's to differentiate so they can't be used outside of their month.
  • Arron xox wrote: »

they released a new one with squad battles this week.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Missing out that Lallana card aswell, as I had no clue what SB was untill last sunday after my WL run.
    Im on 2 cards and only one to go from this week. So I can get 3 from now + next 5?
    No extra cards in last week?
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    There really should be some sort of in-game menu/screen that gives people an overview. Basically a list 1-14 that gets updated with Card/way of aquiry/expiry date every time a new one goes live.
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the comments are confusing here. The max you can have right now is 6, if I am not mistaken. There is one you can get currently via Squad Battles (2nd in a row), so by Friday the max is 7, so another 7 to come... not enough for El Sharawy.
    I expect another SBC tonight for the next swap player.

Just a note: I might go for the Mega Pack and either Januzaj or Alcacer. Possibly even Silver packs....
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    it's a heap of crap, chuck em in for packs when you have 3 or 4 + then forget about it
  • Nem
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »

Pushing people towards single player only modes to obtain cards is poor from those in charge.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28511 posts Player of the Year
    Nem wrote: »

Pushing people towards single player only modes to obtain cards is poor from those in charge.

You could literally play 4 games of SB last week and get the swap card. Not like it takes much effort. :joy:
  • Nem
    5960 posts Big Money Move

You could literally play 4 games of SB last week and get the swap card. Not like it takes much effort. :joy:

How much effort it takes isn't the point - should be across all modes for those that like to play one of online/single only.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28511 posts Player of the Year

How much effort it takes isn't the point - should be across all modes for those that like to play one of online/single only.

Yeah i do agree with that but playing 4 games of SB to get a swap card is easy enough to do if you are interested in the players in the SBC's.
  • maXmood
    should i bother to get the remaining swap cards to get Premium Pack? is it worth it?
  • Mic2904

What am I missing?!

1 via Squad Battels, actually 2
    1 via Division Rivals (score a goal)
    1 you can get easily online - win by 2 goals

Thats a very nice spread across all modes...

I guess some people are never happy!

There are Fifa players that actually enjoy Squad Battles! You can tailor your opponent to some extent and dont play those Top teams, with icons, IF's and others...
  • Tommytour
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are the packs tradeable as prizes?
  • Mic2904
    Tommytour wrote: »
    Are the packs tradeable as prizes?

Yes, hence I am tempted to go for the silver packs.
  • maXmood
    should i bother to get the remaining swap cards to get Premium Pack? is it worth it?

what do you guys think??
  • Mic2904
    I personally dont like that pack. It only 12 cards with 3 rares. I will push for 8 swap players and get the mega pack and will spend the rest on Silver packs.
  • BcfcDale88
    6122 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone used that Alcacer?