The overuse of gigantic tifos

Howler19
882 posts Semi-Pro
Overall I think FIFA 19 is a great game but there are some issues. One that is getting on my nerves is the overuse of gigantic tifos. There's an enormous tifo before every game and it just ends up being stupid. Please reserve the tifos for big games.

Comments

• Agreed! So stupid really. If looks nice but if it’s every game it doesn’t feel special anymore.

Things like that should only be done at the big games.
  • MaldinisHeir
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Overall I think FIFA 19 is a great game but there are some issues. One that is getting on my nerves is the overuse of gigantic tifos. There's an enormous tifo before every game and it just ends up being stupid. Please reserve the tifos for big games.

This annoys me too. But well done you for picking this up as your most annoying thing, you’re very lucky.
  • Howler19
    882 posts Semi-Pro

This annoys me too. But well done you for picking this up as your most annoying thing, you’re very lucky.

Are you having trouble with English or are you just guessing?
  • MaldinisHeir

I was joking. I assume this isn't your only issue.
  • Howler19 wrote: »

Okay. No, I have other issues too and I've posted about a lot of them constructively. There's certainly a lot of things that could be improved, but I do think FIFA 19 is a lot better than previous FIFA editions.
  • Bane8Toni
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Okay. No, I have other issues too and I've posted about a lot of them constructively. There's certainly a lot of things that could be improved, but I do think FIFA 19 is a lot better than previous FIFA editions.

Seriously, you do? Even better than fifa 12 and 13? Wow I think you should rate games and teach ENGLISH.

Better yet work for EA and tell people who can't criticize constructively to run along.

• Bane8Toni

Very Very lucky....i haven't had time to notice the tifo. Wait...whats a tifo? Does it obstruct important things like passing, shooting, dribbling, marking, tackling, AI&human teamwork etc?

Oh well...I ain't good at ENGLISH..lemme run along.
  • Howler19
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Yawn. This forum should really have an ignore function so you don't end up reading posts from these clowns who never write anything worth the seconds it takes to read it.
  • MaldinisHeir
    Yawn. This forum should really have an ignore function so you don't end up reading posts from these clowns who never write anything worth the seconds it takes to read it.

Does it not already?

I thought that was why people always ignore my posts.....
  • Howler19
    882 posts Semi-Pro

Does it not already?

Haha. Apparently there is and I just missed it. That will come in handy.
  • Bane8Toni

Does it not already?

Tell the kid...