Icon SBCs!

Comments

• S-Dog
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had an absolute mare here, saw it, went and bought the cheapest icon i could... then saw the player picks... and can't sell the Klose I bought now as the prices dropped :s
  • Stejens
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's not a bad idea. Especially for all the Icons people would of picked up in their untradable rewards. At least they can kind of swap that for a legend of their choice.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12319 posts Has That Special Something
    Watching bateson87 video there of him doing SBC.....he was trying to snipe an icon for 450k and a 90 rated best popped up for 132k :o :o he missed it ....but RIP whoever put that up.... :D
  • An3ll
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wait a few days all prime icons will go up in price ;)
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12546 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow base icon price just went thru the roof

very annoyed that it took EA so long to update Iniesta's price range, had hoped to offload 38 Iniesta for around 35K each which would allow me to invest 1.25M in 85 Lehmann... but unfortunately I'm too late for that now.
  • Stejens
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    An3ll wrote: »

Surely they will go down? I'm worried that my 3 prime icons are undoubtedly going to pop up in one of the next 3 Icon SBC's that get released with picks.

Resulting in their price plummeting?

• jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stejens wrote: »

Surely they will go down? I'm worried that my 3 prime icons are undoubtedly going to pop up in one of the next 3 Icon SBC's that get released with picks.

They will.

The prime ones anyway.

It will make the expensive Icons cheaper and the cheaper ones more expensive
  • CM15
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shame no loans as well this year, was a good way to test icons out.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    jackm57 wrote: »

They will.

The prime ones anyway.

Jack “no icon sbc this year” m57 :D ;)
  • v4vendetta1978
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope no sure about this from ea it just making everything- potm / flashbacks / scream soooo expensive like forever through the game, I know there are tones of coins in this game for playing but I don’t want to start facing full icon teams every game like World Cup
  • oneskyworld
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    seriously, it's not even a month into the game. How many players can afford this SBC, if you don't spend tons in buying Fifa points?
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    jackm57 wrote: »

They will.

The prime ones anyway.

Jack “no icon sbc this year” m57 :D ;)

:D :D :D :D :D
  • Heshyooo
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was well excited until I saw it required an icon and is untradeable. Pointless.

Also who the hell wants any of those players on offer? I tried prime overmars for a week and he felt rubbish on this fifa compared to fifa 18. Waste of money
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    Was well excited until I saw it required an icon and is untradeable. Pointless.

Also who the hell wants any of those players on offer? I tried prime overmars for a week and he felt rubbish on this fifa compared to fifa 18. Waste of money

You want prime ronaldo for 2 mill huh?

Gotcha.