Someone explain division rivals.

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Positive winning ratio.

Been in div 6 all the time.

How do you go up to a higher div as I can't find any documentation online ?

Comments

• Rafael89
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Skill rating, you gain or drop this with every winn/loss in rivals
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    So what are limits for each division ?
  • silverdale10
    1406 posts Professional
    I think you'd need to get to 1200 to go up to Division 5, then you'd stay in that division unless you dropped below 1100.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    No idea. I've been in division 5 since day one. Feels like I'll probably stay there forever. Yesterday I got a draw and four defeats from five games and still didn't go down.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    No idea. I've been in division 5 since day one. Feels like I'll probably stay there forever. Yesterday I got a draw and four defeats from five games and still didn't go down.

Yeah it's frustrating that there seems to be no promotion or relegation anymore
  • Blackbird10
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is promotion and relegation. Just work on your game. You aren’t going to get promotion after promotion in the space of a week. I was put in div 5, then I lost a few tight games, and was in the ‘relegation zone’. Ended up switching up my team, trying to be more patient, and now I’m a couple of wins off division 3 rather than bottom of division 5. Don’t rage quit, and even if you lose, you might gain skill rating.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Winning more games than I ever did in previous versions.

• Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

I read that but there's no lost of skill points for which division.

Think I have 1100 and am in div 6
  • pudgyfudgy
    5537 posts Big Money Move
    bd4c39c6623cdb219c6bd793863ef412.png
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    bd4c39c6623cdb219c6bd793863ef412.png

Not sure what table means in relation o final column
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up

Base points towards WL qualification is 20 and that last column is the multiplier you get. So for example in Division 6 you get 50 WL points for a win (20 * 2.5) while in Division 5 you get 65 points for a win (20 * 3.25) and for Division 4 you get 80 points per win (20 * 4). Once you hit 2000 you qualify for Weekend League.

That's what the last column means. And relegation is 100 points under the threshold to get in... so to be promoted from Div 5 to Div 4 you need to hit 1600 points but once there you'll get relegated back to Division 5 if you fall below 1500 points. Make sense?

• Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

Base points towards WL qualification is 20 and that last column is the multiplier you get. So for example in Division 6 you get 50 WL points for a win (20 * 2.5) while in Division 5 you get 65 points for a win (20 * 3.25) and for Division 4 you get 80 points per win (20 * 4). Once you hit 2000 you qualify for Weekend League.

That's what the last column means. And relegation is 100 points under the threshold to get in... so to be promoted from Div 5 to Div 4 you need to hit 1600 points but once there you'll get relegated back to Division 5 if you fall below 1500 points. Make sense?

Yeah thanks appreciated..