POTM Hazard is really worth the coinage?

Tsarov
2809 posts Fans' Favourite
I can do him for around 500 000 coins, however I cannot justified such investment at this stage of the game. Obviously he's a great player, but this card is untradeable. With the amount of special items released this year by EA I am scared that I'll stuck with this card for the end of the year.

Last sentence - I doubt that we'll receive Icon SBCs this year. I think it may be a case that Flashback SBCs replaces last year Icon SBCs.

What's your opinion about Hazard and 'value for coins'?

Comments

• AULERT
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Used his loan and he is excepetional. Depends on the amount of coins you would have left over I guess!
  • JuanTap
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I doubt most people would see any difference over his NIF, it just comes down to gambling whether you'll make anything back on the packs.
  • pittphan
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    I have done him and he is really good. He fits the meta with his great dribbling and especially his finesse shots... but he is lacking size obviously. As is always the case, if you have limited coins it is better to not put them into an untradable. Also, if you waited this long you may as well wait a little longer to see if we get scream cards, which could make the SBC a lot cheaper when they get boosted.
  • Sercs
    18437 posts World Class
    500k in untradeable isn’t worth it
  • Cantona84
    7495 posts League Winner
    If I was a Chelsea supporter I would definitely do that card, as I am not I would hate having an untradable Hazard for the year.
  • Scutch
    9812 posts Has That Special Something
    Ultimately, I'd say no. Only because it's an untradeable I reckon there are players that are better for far less and with a return value.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Scutch wrote: »
    Ultimately, I'd say no. Only because it's an untradeable I reckon there are players that are better for far less and with a return value.

Return value, yes. Better, no.
  • ColeWorld
    9725 posts League Winner
    Don't regret it
  • Cadey 5
    10328 posts Has That Special Something
    If he gets a SIF which he will on current form. his IF which is not much worse then POTM will drop to much cheaper then his SBC

And at that point it you don’t think his IF is value his POTM defiantly won’t have been.
  • Scutch
    9812 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »

Return value, yes. Better, no.

Surely his IF is just as good?
  • JuanTap
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On the form he's on this season he'll have a 2nd IF before Christmas, potentially even a 3rd like he did some seasons ago when he was fire
  • EddieFicio
    20561 posts Club Captain
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    If he gets a SIF which he will on current form. his IF which is not much worse then POTM will drop to much cheaper then his SBC

And at that point it you don’t think his IF is value his POTM defiantly won’t have been.

If he gets a SIF, chances are hell get a second potm anyway
  • Navraat
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    You will get his SIF for less and tradeable, he's in for a couple of special cards this year
  • Nervous_Nick
    5007 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    If you can do it for 500k...do it. It's a great price for a 93 hazard, even if it's untradable. You also get 350k back in packs....
    93 hazard came out early december last year and was still 1100k in march....

• Primal
    4260 posts National Call-Up
    cost about 300k, deffintly worth it. he's amazing. The way I think about it is his potm will be top tier for the next few months atleast and by then he could possibly get another potm which would require a special hazard. I've used pretty much everyone and he's the best. use him up top with mbappe and neymar as cam.
  • Sercs
    18437 posts World Class
    If you can do it for 500k...do it. It's a great price for a 93 hazard, even if it's untradable. You also get 350k back in packs....
    93 hazard came out early december last year and was still 1100k in march....

Poor comparison, Hazard is going to score many goals this year under Sarri. For me that amount of coins is a high price knowing more cards will come
  • Dan is Clutch
    23875 posts Club Captain
    He'll no doubt get another 1 maybe 2 POTM's which will mean cheap upgrades for POTM owners.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    its a big lay out this early in this fifa unless you have plenty to spare..i could just about get him now but it would mean a club clear out
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    The next POTM he gets, they’ll ask for a special Hazard card. If you did the first one, you’ll get the second POTM card extremely cheap. I did it because he FAR outplays any other attacker so far this game at 500k or less. No brainer. After packs I only paid 330k.
  • Snowy Stadiums in fifa 19, please help.
  • Pikachu
    8572 posts League Winner
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    The next POTM he gets, they’ll ask for a special Hazard card. If you did the first one, you’ll get the second POTM card extremely cheap. I did it because he FAR outplays any other attacker so far this game at 500k or less. No brainer. After packs I only paid 330k.

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    He'll no doubt get another 1 maybe 2 POTM's which will mean cheap upgrades for POTM owners.

This, possible January upgrade aswell.

It’s a long term investment :wink: