"Match Under Review"

ScruffyDogBurger
3304 posts National Call-Up
WTF is this?

I just played a match in draft, the guy rage quit when I took the lead. It then said "the match is under review" and took me back to the main screen, and I still hadn't won the draft game.

Same thing then happened in Division Rivals a few games later.

Has anyone else got this, and if so, how long does the "review" take?!

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    16531 posts World Class
    edited October 2018
    WTF is this?

I just played a match in draft, the guy rage quit when I took the lead. It then said "the match is under review" and took me back to the main screen, and I still hadn't won the draft game.

Same thing then happened in Division Rivals a few games later.

Has anyone else got this, and if so, how long does the "review" take?!

Happened me twice during WL. Went away for an hour, came back and I had the W’s
  • Bbbbbbbb
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got this straight from kick off during weekend league. Got a loss for it despite doing nothing and having a solid connection all weekend
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    I should mention that I was actually losing in the DR match when it happened, and I got the loss. I didn't disconnect from the servers or anything.

Just says it's under review, but a loss was added to my record and I was deducted skill points.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Talking to EA support atm...
  • JuanTap
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Waste of time, the people on that end have no power to do anything, you might get a free 7.5k pack if you persevere for long enough.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    JuanTap wrote: »

Waste of time, the people on that end have no power to do anything, you might get a free 7.5k pack if you persevere for long enough.

I've been told that they ban people who rage quit as it's against their TOS :fearful:

Apparently if it the review shows that my opponents quit, their account will be banned :lol:
  • JuanTap
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LMAO, if they ban people who ragequit we're all screwed.
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1137 posts Professional

I've been told that they ban people who rage quit as it's against their TOS :fearful:

Apparently if it the review shows that my opponents quit, their account will be banned :lol:

Then your gullible.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    LMAO, if they ban people who ragequit we're all screwed.

I've resisted saying "but I always rage quit and I'm fine"...
  • ScruffyDogBurger

Then your gullible.

My gullible?

Also, I never said I believe it. :wink: