Own goals division 2 to 8

anaughtysausage
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So whilst getting trigger last night I ended up scoring a few own goals in a goal to forfeit the match yes very childish I know.

So after coming out of the game my skill rating goes from 2118 to 482 Wtf

I heard that you would drop a few division but that is ridiculous so now I am working my way up made it to division 5 last night after winning 25 plus games in a row.

Glad it relegated me for the fact that after playing these games and actually smashing people it's got to the point where it is so boring just walking through people. Division 2 may have been a struggle and stressful but it's so much better than this.

Comments

• I've got to div 3 and I've found everyone is just using the sweat custom tactics and it makes the game so boring...considering putting myself down a few divs.
  • Brosing
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is just fked up.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    @anaughtysausage @ASlowPotato You two would make a lovely casserole

Hahahahaha
  • hammycfc
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    People overthink FIFA just play the game
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    So whilst getting trigger last night I ended up scoring a few own goals in a goal to forfeit the match yes very childish I know.

I heard that you would drop a few division but that is ridiculous so now I am working my way up made it to division 5 last night after winning 25 plus games in a row.

Glad it relegated me for the fact that after playing these games and actually smashing people it's got to the point where it is so boring just walking through people. Division 2 may have been a struggle and stressful but it's so much better than this.
    Lol lesson learned

• CharlieC wrote: »

Congratulations on winning the internet today sir.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I've got to div 3 and I've found everyone is just using the sweat custom tactics and it makes the game so boring...considering putting myself down a few divs.

Just as bad I'm div 5. Made me stop playing FIFA.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Hahahaha. Brilliant.
  • anaughtysausage
    edited October 2018
  • anaughtysausage
    Williejno1 wrote: »

Lol lesson learned

Not really it's not hard to get back to division 2 made it to 5 in one night so will be back there come rewards so lost nothing just got a load of wins along the way and cemented my place in rank 1 for the week lol

If anything you could do this everyweek and be no worse off
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite

:D :D :D
  • protzbischof
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    What are the rewards for Division 5 rank 1 and how many wins would it take?
  • anaughtysausage
    edited October 2018
    What are the rewards for Division 5 rank 1 and how many wins would it take?

No idea I am still in rank 1 for rewards this week from division 2 and come Thursday i will be back in division 2 or 3 to get the rewards for the upcoming week
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    I score own goals when the BS kicks in, just to show the opponent is not that good
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    You just score own goals in one game?
  • anaughtysausage
    nj10 wrote: »

Scored 3 and it forfeited the game and chopped my skill rating lol
  • JuanTap
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I score own goals when the BS kicks in, just to show the opponent is not that good

Nah, all that shows is you're a baby and can't just play the game like a well rounded adult.
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    nj10 wrote: »

Scored 3 and it forfeited the game and chopped my skill rating lol

Jeez

Good to know for any difficult weekly objectives though
  • number7rocky
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018

How does that show they aren't good? :joy: "Well you've scored a few past me already, he's a few more for you to show your not good" Makes no sense :joy:
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up

How does that show they aren't good? :joy: "Well you've scored a few past me already, he's a few more for you to show your not good" Makes no sense :joy:

Sorry forgot to mention, I usually score 2 after I score an OG
    but yes who said I was well rounded
    but seriously, I have not done this many times - it is just really annoying gameplay
  • DanSmith89
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    @anaughtysausage you get what you deserve after acting like a child. Pathetic. Grow up.
  • anaughtysausage
    DanSmith89 wrote: »
    @anaughtysausage you get what you deserve after acting like a child. Pathetic. Grow up.

Got what I deserved? Lol hardly

Already back in division 3 currently sitting on 50k plus ranking points with 40 plus wins on the way back up there and will be back in division 2 come Thursday once rivals resets.

So no I've actually gained massively out of it I could actually do it every week and be better off it's a massive flaw in the game.

Childish yes I agree but in the end the child has won
  • Fryzern
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DanSmith89 wrote: »

Got what I deserved? Lol hardly

Already back in division 3 currently sitting on 50k plus ranking points with 40 plus wins on the way back up there and will be back in division 2 come Thursday once rivals resets.

So no I've actually gained massively out of it I could actually do it every week and be better off it's a massive flaw in the game.

Childish yes I agree but in the end the child has won

What you’ve said in itself is childish :/
  • Ishibum
    12170 posts Has That Special Something
    Won't someone please think of the children?
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t worry FIFA’s fine I just won two matches one by a de Rossi weak foot volley top bins from outside the area and the other game manolas injury time winner same as de Rossi’s with his 18 shooting
  • CarlF
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I scored 2 own goals in a match this evening, both unintended. If the mental as **** game mechanics had decided that I should concede another OG, you're telling me I'd have lost over 1000 skill points? The farce of 19 just keeps rolling.