Anyone else having a very hard time in FUT Champs?

AA1020
59 posts Park Captain
The gameplay is really stressing me out, it is extremely unenjoyable for me. Everyone seems to play same way just parking the bus and countering. That would be no big deal if it wasn't for the gameplay feeling so sluggish/button delay. My connection is fine always get 5 bars though the gameplay still feels like garbage. It could be the way I am dribbling and formation idk. If anyone wants to share what works for them vs defensive players,

Comments

• Krs93
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Yea was 15-1 went 15-3 was unplayable so I just stopped
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10937 posts Has That Special Something
    The servers have been absolutely disgusting this weekend gameplay has been a sluggish and unresponsive mess.
  • Jeremy295
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It must be country dependent, I'm in Australia and these past 2 weeks have been the most I've enjoyed WL in 2 years. It helps I've got my 2 highest finishes but I've not really encountered any park the bus or countering. It seems much harder to do this year without the d pad option
  • zzachzx
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    FUT Champs is way better than Rivals
  • Mutu10gol
    2457 posts Fans' Favourite
    The servers have been absolutely disgusting this weekend gameplay has been a sluggish and unresponsive mess.

yes the servers have been so so bad this weekend
  • adoe546
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeremy295 wrote: »
    It must be country dependent, I'm in Australia and these past 2 weeks have been the most I've enjoyed WL in 2 years. It helps I've got my 2 highest finishes but I've not really encountered any park the bus or countering. It seems much harder to do this year without the d pad option

Yeah I agree. There has been a few Muppets with constant pressure but other than that I've enjoyed it.

Seems like other regions need some more servers. It has been pretty smooth here.
  • Aqeel87
    2362 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeremy295 wrote: »

I am also from Australia & my gameplay has been totally opposite, absolutely trash.
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    ggSKkqA.png
    Never lag in any other game except fifa. It's pretty ridiculous that a billion dollar company can't fix their server problems that have been around for several years now...
  • Nazgul
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect

This 1,000,000 times!
  • PJazz
    2198 posts Fans' Favourite

• Wizbit81
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I counted 10 games in a row against the 433(4) all sitting deep and playing counter attacking football. The only thing I could do was match it against my 4231 which is totally futile.
    I Ended up quitting most games because I was simply bored.

The players trying to do things properly get punished and I hope this is looked at in the next fifa instalment
  • Avit32
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    This weekend has been atrocious for me lol. went 8-0 on Friday. Lost 5 in a row on Saturday to bring it to 12-5 then sunday was probably the worst WL on record. It ended 15-14, it's like I was playing div 1/2 guys, very good players.
  • UoD
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good until I came up against the Div 2 and above guys.

Nothing but exploiting the mechanics. Shameful, really.
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Avit32 wrote: »
    This weekend has been atrocious for me lol. went 8-0 on Friday. Lost 5 in a row on Saturday to bring it to 12-5 then sunday was probably the worst WL on record. It ended 15-14, it's like I was playing div 1/2 guys, very good players.

You literally have the same experiences as me i always start so well then end up finish with gold 3

My friend on the other hand always starts shocking like am talking 1 win 9 losses and he ends up finishing gold 2 i don’t get it
  • Swagster123
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    yup i dont play fut champions anymore that gamemode too toxic
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    I ended up only getting 11 wins . I quit quite a few games due to the shocking response times, I couldn't get my players to pass the ball in some games