Only 4 career saves? players talks break down on sale/loan

Only 4 Career saves in the game its stupid

cant sell players talks always break down

Comments

• anyone know if tis is going to be fixed at all or im trading it in for red dead haha
  • Placebo_PRS
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You expect EA to actually fix bugs in career mode? Be lucky we still get a career mode :(

There's a workaround for the loan issue:

As for saves, nope we're stuck at 4, an EA employee acknowledged the issue on Twitter but I doubt they'll do anything about it, if you do multiple careers on PC you can easily back up the saves, at least.
  • thanks for replying i'll trade it in haha bye fifa
  • Placebo_PRS
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I enjoy Fifa but Red Dead Redemption 2 is a life changing game, EA devs dream to make a game that crosses boundaries as well as what Rockstar produce.
  • ea has ruined fifa didnt like 18 either wont be buying them anymore
  • ~Adma~
    76 posts Park Captain
    The weird thing with the save states is that they've gone out of their way to set it to 4.... why?....
  • is that what theyve said didnt we used to have 10 then dropped to 8 and now 4
  • Runkeldunk
    39 posts Park Captain
    is that what theyve said didnt we used to have 10 then dropped to 8 and now 4

Does anyone know why the # of slots have been reduced? I can't come up with one good reason. It cannot take up a lot of space for example, and they have consciously reduced it from Fifa 18, so it used to be in there.

R
  • dont know mate its stupid, probably making money from fut so careers a second thought now. bit like gta and no dlcs
  • There is a way, to have more than 4 save slots, turn on auto saves then overwrite them
  • V10Unit
    49 posts Park Captain
    There is a way, to have more than 4 save slots, turn on auto saves then overwrite them

Can you elaborate on how to do this please?
  • Every time I try to sell someone I get transfer talks have broken down. Wtf????? Is there a fix yet? I’m on FIFA 19 xbox