Is there any use for WL qualification points which are not used?

salvadordali1
286 posts Sunday League Hero
Every week i collect 2k before i recieve my WL rewards when i get 2k again. Where are these excess points go and is there anything that i could trade that for coins, packs or smth?

Comments

• Springveldt
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Those points allow you to enter the WL again. It means you don't need to play division rivals if you don't want to.
  • Daddy
    5208 posts Big Money Move
    The most efficient way is only to play weekend league and finish is gold 2 and above, you'll get around 65k from weekend league and around rank 2-3 from division rewards by playing 30 games
  • Chubz
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    Daddy wrote: »
    The most efficient way is only to play weekend league and finish is gold 2 and above, you'll get around 65k from weekend league and around rank 2-3 from division rewards by playing 30 games

Yo, is that Virat Kohli? didnt think I would see such profile pics on Fifa forums :) nice one!
  • Daddy
    5208 posts Big Money Move
    Chubz wrote: »

Yo, is that Virat Kohli? didnt think I would see such profile pics on Fifa forums :) nice one!

Well, I am from India and you are born with love for cricket in your genes
  • salvadordali1
    286 posts Sunday League Hero

there is no guarantee for nothing in this year's fifa. 90% of games won and lost are pure luck.