Big 5 League SBC

Prits1992
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Which big 5 league SBC do you think will be out first?

I guess it’d be BuLi or ligue 1 ... considering Serie A has a lot more high rated players.

Comments

• Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    I'm hopeful for Ligue 1 as I've got a working first 11 for every team fully stocked.
  • RayS
    26474 posts Player of the Year
    Noo wrote: »
    I'm hopeful for Ligue 1 as I've got a working first 11 for every team fully stocked.

Remember it’ll be 2 players so you’ll need 2 full XIs per team. I bought literally every single active MLS player to prep for ours. Hopefully that gives me enough to get at least most of the 2nd time through
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    I'll settle for picking my favorite and selling off the rest. Mbappe is probably wishful thinking but, you never know.

(It won't be Mbappe)
  • RayS
    26474 posts Player of the Year
    I'll settle for picking my favorite and selling off the rest. Mbappe is probably wishful thinking but, you never know.

(It won't be Mbappe)

I mean last year it was Cavani so very well could be Mbappe. But could also be anybody lol
  • GeorgeGervin
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    i could see a Fekir or something close. Hope not Verratti
  • Chewbaccary
    983 posts Professional
    It'll be someone vaguely usable, but not too meta or OP.

I'll go with Thauvin, Balotelli, and/or Payet.

Personally, I would want Memphis, Kimpembe, or maybe Di Maria.

Mbappe is too good/popular to be a SBC player.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    It'll be someone vaguely usable, but not too meta or OP.

I'll go with Thauvin, Balotelli, and/or Payet.

Personally, I would want Memphis, Kimpembe, or maybe Di Maria.

Mbappe is too good/popular to be a SBC player.

Suarez was 2 years ago
  • Waldog94
    1650 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would love a rabiot or di maria but i think di maria will be a flashback card
  • Prits1992
    RayS wrote: »

Remember it’ll be 2 players so you’ll need 2 full XIs per team. I bought literally every single active MLS player to prep for ours. Hopefully that gives me enough to get at least most of the 2nd time through

What!? 2 teams .... as in, I have to get 2 of every starting 11!? I thought you finish the sbc and get to pick from the 2 options. I have finished any league sbc this year yet....
  • Chubz
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I gave up on this , this year. If I buy a full team of every one of these clubs, they might only release the SBC later this year, or next year even. Its just such a looooooong investiment. I could be wrong, but the top ones are usually released the later stages of Fifa.
  • Prits1992
    Chubz wrote: »
    I gave up on this , this year. If I buy a full team of every one of these clubs, they might only release the SBC later this year, or next year even. Its just such a looooooong investiment. I could be wrong, but the top ones are usually released the later stages of Fifa.

No... last year, only the La Liga and epl came in 2018. The other 3 came in 2017 if I’m right!! The ligue 1 was in October and everyone I played had a cavani.