Most frustrating commentary lines?

Ronaldo
3901 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2018
With the line "Pirlo playing it" still echooing in my head I wondered what the most annoying commentary lines are

For me the " They deserved this goal" they've been the better team early on" always gets to me especially when they score in the 1st or second minute in the game after kickoff

I find myself screaming BETTER TEAM?? HOW the game just started.

Comments

• Avit32
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have to agree with the better team 1 haha. Or go 2-0 up and the commentator says "this team knows how to defend a lead" despite losing my last 3 games ( WL nightmare ) haha
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    is there a way to turn of the speaker saying all the scores etc? he's messed up cant stand him wrongly pronouncing most of the names...
  • When you try a low driven shot. But, because the crappy new button combination to do it. You end up doing a chip shot.

"That was a soggy chip"
  • Ronaldo
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    Or the WHAT A WONDERFULL goal.....

Seems like this one just gets triggered randomly as this one gets mostly used for a rebound or deflection goal
  • Sometimes 2 goals lead can be dangerous one. And then I conceed goal from kick off bug
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    The suns beating down but the wind is shooting through the stadium

Would an attack down the left side be worth it?

Sorry wrong game and era - but those lines have stuck with me to this day😂
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    “You’re too young to remember Alan, but in those days we used to have a square goal post . A lot more came out than went in.”

“You’ll be proud of that Alan. A headed goal.”
  • silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    The new one Alan Smith does about the post not being part of the goal and therefore not on target after you've hit it 3/4 times . Taking the pee.
  • lewspaz
    1009 posts Professional
    Hands down has to be the one where it says something like

‘There’s a reason they call him fishy, it’s because he chips like that’

Something along those lines anyway, absolutely tragic
  • HopelessFifaPlayee
    51 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    “How do you see this game going Alan as there’s not much between these sides”...other than an average of 25 rating points per player!!

Oh and one team being second top, the other last.