The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

IF Mbappe reviews?

zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
?

Comments

• W77
    948 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    you really think 1+ in all stats or even +2 will change much . he still a beast as before .

those all inform are all just a money grab by EA> for example last year TOTS CR7 felt same as CR7 gold 94.
    +1 stats or even +3 stats to already almost max player don't change how they play. not like they add new traits or skill moves to it
  • zzachzx
    edited October 2018
    W77 wrote: »
    you really think 1+ in all stats or even +2 will change much . he still a beast as before .

This sounds dumb but I don't really buy high priced non special cards. I like collecting/using IFs. So I haven't used his base card
  • W77
    948 posts Professional
    zzachzx wrote: »

This sounds dumb but I don't really buy high priced non special cards. I like collecting/using IFs. So I haven't used his base card

those all inform are there to keep game alive and make people think there is some kind of progression in their squads or else game will be dead within a month . its a way to sell more FP's
  • zzachzx

those all inform are there to keep game alive and make people think there is some kind of progression in their squads or else game will be dead within a month . its a way to sell more FP's

ok
  • agentxyz2
    822 posts Professional
    I got Champs mbappe and man is literally a level above my team. Idk if hes worth the difference in elite teams with Cr7's but in mid tier teams hes a game changer
  • zzachzx
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    I got Champs mbappe and man is literally a level above my team. Idk if hes worth the difference in elite teams with Cr7's but in mid tier teams hes a game changer

thanks man i dont use too many really expensive players but thought why not. maybe he will help me a lot
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    His NIF is carrying me. With the finishing boost i'm sure hes even better
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3871 posts National Call-Up
    How can one even quantify the minor upgrade in game, its almost always placebo. One great memorable game with a shiny card and you suddenly perceive it as a game changer when in reality there is practically no difference. Mertesacker still catches up to mbappe him being shiny or not.
  • zzachzx
    How can one even quantify the minor upgrade in game, its almost always placebo. One great memorable game with a shiny card and you suddenly perceive it as a game changer when in reality there is practically no difference. Mertesacker still catches up to mbappe him being shiny or not.

How can a player not in the game catch up to Mbappe?

Anyways, I take it you don't have IF Mbappe.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3871 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018

Mertesacker is the allegory for a slow and bulky defender, him being in the game or not has no bearing on the argument. No, I don't have IF mbappe and neither of us would be able to tell the difference in a blind test. Its a redundant argument really.
  • zzachzx

Mertesacker is the allegory for a slow and bulky defender, him being in the game or not has no bearing on the argument. No, I don't have IF mbappe and neither of us would be able to tell the difference in a blind test. Its a redundant argument really.

I was just busting your balls lol. Some players you can tell the difference between an IF and a non IF
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect

those all inform are all just a money grab by EA> for example last year TOTS CR7 felt same as CR7 gold 94.
    +1 stats or even +3 stats to already almost max player don't change how they play. not like they add new traits or skill moves to it

Of course there is a different.
  • zzachzx

Of course there is a different.

He's an idiot, don't bother
  • zzachzx
    up
  • klaas9
    1035 posts Professional
    of ourse the impact of if +1 is not that much but the tots is massively different
    so for the rest (sif , tif) it somewhere in between don’t you think