Can i just empty my soul here.

salvadordali1
286 posts Sunday League Hero
What is up EA? Your game is magnificent. Maybe i should rethink my math, because since i used it 71 was still less than 90+. Im talking bout pace and Virgil van Dijk, mendy vs lucas, jesus and IF Lacasete. Every damn time this two, or Bailly or someone who should eat theirs dust, simply overrun me like im nothing.

Also, almost after every match i got beaten i cant figure it out what happened what i did wrong. Then i watch replays and every time i see this flippers, walkovers by my defenders, and this magnificent reactions by my opponent to retain the ball back. I dont mind to get beaten to be clear, but like this ffs, this i payed 59 euros? Damn i got scammed, and two weeks passed so i cant return this cat in a bag. But hey, next year you will get even more money from fifa players because after this game next one can only be better.

I wanted to spend some money on FIFA points this year and i cant tell you all how glad i am that i didnt.

P.S.
Every time defender blocks/intercept the ball with his hand, a little puppy dies somewhere in the world.

Comments

• jajce111
    2757 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Even though fifa19 is dog sh*t , its still 1000 times better than cr*p we had last year or year before that...
  • salvadordali1
    actually fifa 18 were more playable than this one.
    Also can you name me at least two reasons why this fifa is better than fifa 18?
  • jajce111
    2757 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018

you cant abuse pace so much , passing accuracy decreased in 19, because of pace not being so important you can use way more players in 19. Want more reasons?

P. S. better dynamic tactic, better rewards, easier to make coins, you can actually score a free kick, when you play a god squad with cheap team you have more chances of winning that match than you had in 18 etc....
  • salvadordali1
    jajce111 wrote: »

you cant abuse pace so much , passing accuracy decreased in 19, because of pace not being so important you can use way more players in 19. Want more reasons?

P. S. better dynamic tactic, better rewards, easier to make coins, you can actually score a free kick, when you play a god squad with cheap team you have more chances of winning that match than you had in 18 etc....

you cant abuse pace because its inaccurate. defenders like can to easilly catch up with player no matter what the pace is. so why didt they remove pace alltogether. Passing accuracy is a pure lottery. Mostly the wrong passes are long, medium and the "last pas" before goal, not some damn 2 meter passes. You can use way more players just because stats and pitch preformance are completely off. Fast wingers are uselles because mendy with 81pace and rousilion or what is he called can catch and push away from the by almost anyone.

More chances of wining just because of this bouncing balls, you have no chance to outplay a good team on the pitch but hoping to get flippers near 16m box or bicycle kick in advantage tame. So if youre lucky you can win with anyone. Lots of games are won by pure luck without any skill involved.

Easier to make coins? Tell me how can you make coins in this game? If you pick untreadable packs in rivals you cant make any coins. If you pick treadable packs there is a good chance of getting maybe 10k out of them. Only way to make coins in this fifa is by taking coin option from rivals, wl rewards or hard core trading. Also lets not forget pack luck which is completely individual and no one have control over this. So if you took div4 65k + some gold tier 30-50k and your pack luck is **** you have to spend at least 15k for squad fitness for WL plus every second, rarely third game you have to apply one of these. So conclusion is no squad upgrade without serious luck in packs.

The only thing i agree with you is bout free kicks.