My first WL ever and it’s a bunch of B.S

Davvebingan
2321 posts Fans' Favourite
My first WL and I noticed how almost every time was 1 win away from next rank I would lose at least 2 games in a row. I would think that was fine if I was beate by great goals and players but no most of my losses were because of B.S goals and my players suddenly starting to suck
This lead to me being one win away from Gold 3 which I would have been happy with before the weekend started but now am really disappointed of

As examples I have a few goals I conceded
https://xboxclips.com/Bingan02/19f31efa-a6cb-412a-aeed-097d798b8fb2 Before the clip starts there were another bounce of my player straight to the opponent

https://xboxclips.com/Bingan02/bc138ccb-d0b3-4b82-838e-079faf101344

Apparently most of my videos didn’t save but there were a lot more goals that were

Comments

• mjs4p
    11089 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s essentially FIFA ‘19 OP. They should probably just call it FIFA, RNG edition.
  • Absting159
    6685 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Cleaned the thread up a little. Apologies for the derailed conversation but it's been trashed.

As for you OP, see my Semi-N00b thread. It's alot of people like you and I. We're not great but enjoy the game. You're not alone! Join us, I'm having a terrible WL right now too!

For the record, if you're fighting for GOld 3, you're already way ahead of me :)
  • Davvebingan
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Cleaned the thread up a little. Apologies for the derailed conversation but it's been trashed.

As for you OP, see my Semi-N00b thread. It's alot of people like you and I. We're not great but enjoy the game. You're not alone! Join us, I'm having a terrible WL right now too!

For the record, if you're fighting for GOld 3, you're already way ahead of me :)

Thx made feel much better👍🏻:)
  • Tsarov
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    I feel you bro. It’s also my first WL since FIFA 17. So far I am 11-9, it’ll great to reach Gold 3 rank, however I am scared before playing my last 10 games.
  • Davvebingan
    Tsarov wrote: »
    I feel you bro. It’s also my first WL since FIFA 17. So far I am 11-9, it’ll great to reach Gold 3 rank, however I am scared before playing my last 10 games.

Good luck You might need it
  • Davvebingan
    Absting159 wrote: »

Will do, I will at least read don’t how much I’ll post though
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just do your best to stay calm and assess anything you may have done wrong and be mindful if your opponent makes adjustments. Sometimes, because LOL Fifa 19, there’s not a lot you can do. One or two bad deflections and you get screwed. Just remember that that happens to everyone. But there are plenty of times where you’ll make a mistake or miss an opportunity for a tactics change and that’s the difference. Above all else, have fun. If you’re not enjoying yourself just stop and pick up later. Good luck the rest of the way!