!!!EA JUST HIRE ME TO TEST YOUR GAMES!!!!

Bane8Toni
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It's not hard. Just call on some of us who do not know one another and have literally complained about the same things to give you guys the advice you desperately need.

You all would have had the best game on the planet by now.

Comments

• Tooner9
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bane8Toni wrote: »
    It's not hard. Just call on some of us who do not know one another and have literally complained about the same things to give you guys the advice you desperately need.

Who votes for him to be in charge of the game we play!?.....nope me neither!
  • Gunin
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA Hire someone please . Figure it out . And please please stop listening to the trolls.
  • MrSkittles93
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry, but EA doesn't test his games before release :)
  • LordBob
    68 posts Park Captain
    Sorry folks. I cannot endorse another thread on this forum which could potentially fix this game.

Please stop.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    they won't spend 1 extra penny on this game because it makes hundreds of millions of dollars in profit every year

not because of the quality but because of the addiction factor and the fact there are enough rich people and addicts out there who will throw millions at them

they think there is nothing to fix they don't even offer real customer service

this company imo is greedy and unethical a disgrace to the video game business look what happened when they tried using the FIFA model (which they said they would do with all their upcoming games btw) for STAR WARS those fans exploded and shamed them into not adopting the FIFA way in STAR WARS
  • Bane8Toni
    Gunin wrote: »
    EA Hire someone please . Figure it out . And please please stop listening to the trolls.

Doubt they can tell the difference between real fan and trolls who can't play and love these mistakes EA make to bring us to their skill level.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sorry, you have to pass an anger management test before EA accept your job application. For now, please keep pointless anger and excessive exclamation marks to a minimum - you might upset Phil Jones...
    Kind Regards,
    The No-one-cares Police
    :D

Lmfao...dude mehn..this is boring..i win and don't feel like a winner. I ain't angry, I just know I am done hoping for a better game. If you like this fifa19, then sorry. You need serious medical check up too.

:D Not massively happy with this FIFA but defo better than 18.

Wish they'd have a pack simulator in game so you could open packs but not get the players - sometimes just need that rush. @EA_Andy ? Possible?
  • Bane8Toni
    Sorry, you have to pass an anger management test before EA accept your job application. For now, please keep pointless anger and excessive exclamation marks to a minimum - you might upset Phil Jones...
    Kind Regards,
    The No-one-cares Police

Lmfao...dude mehn..this is boring..i win and don't feel like a winner. I ain't angry, I just know I am done hoping for a better game. If you like this fifa19, then sorry. You need serious medical check up too.

Wish they'd have a pack simulator in game so you could open packs but not get the players - sometimes just need that rush. @EA_Andy ? Possible?

How is this definitely better. Are you sure you okay?...fifa 19 sales is 25 % down compared to fifa 18.

Brav...get to a hospital fast.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kind Regards,
    The No-one-cares Police

How is this definitely better. Are you sure you okay?...fifa 19 sales is 25 % down compared to fifa 18.

Sell it if you're not happy and move on....
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager

We're always looking for people to come and work with us. Check out the careers site here.
  • Bane8Toni
    Kind Regards,
    The No-one-cares Police

Sell it if you're not happy and move on....

For the first time in my life..no one wants to buy my fifa off me...says it all.