Best way to invest 1.3 Mil

FUT_Moe
1141 posts Professional
Hi Fellas,

I would like some tips on the best methods of investing 1.3 million coins to generate the highest possible returns. I was thinking of the OTWs, but I would like to also understand how some do the Icons method. Thanks.

Comments

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    4787 posts National Call-Up
    Buy 47 Yaya's
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    Buy 47 Yaya's

Is there something I'm missing, why Yaya?
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Discard informs, they're a safe investment. I'm stocking up on this gem, good nation and might be needed for Reus POTM.

20181013-042200.png
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Discard informs, they're a safe investment. I'm stocking up on this gem, good nation and might be needed for Reus POTM.

20181013-042200.png

This sounds interesting thanks. Did you have any success in the past with this method? And when is the Bundesliga POTM coming out?
  • Mmikey
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT_Moe wrote: »

20181013-042200.png

This sounds interesting thanks. Did you have any success in the past with this method? And when is the Bundesliga POTM coming out?

There's a huge thread. It takes patience but certainly works
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    FUT_Moe wrote: »

20181013-042200.png

Yeah it's the safest method mate, informs always go up after a few weeks. POTM is out this Friday I think, Reus is favourite to win.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    Thanks guys.