FIFA 19's biggest problem (video)

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
edited October 2018
Ok so I have been having this problem ever since I bought the game and until now I was just waiting hoping that it would get fixed, but seeing as all of us experiencing this issue are being ignored by EA, I have decided to make this video showcasing my problem and maybe get some feedback from either the community, or EA themselves.
PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND WATCH THE VIDEO, since this is an issue that is happening for quite a few players out there and it is literally making the game unplayable. I have tried everything there is to try on my end I believe, but I still think there is hope to fix this.

Sorry for the audio quality guys, I didn't have time to record it twice, but I tried explaining it via text as well.

Comments

• bump
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018
    bump. anyone from EA?
  • Bump
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try using a different controller or uninstalling and re-installing the game again. Maybe if u can borrow someone else console and see if problem happens also.

Only suggestions to see what can be causing issue.
  • Bump
  • Try using a different controller or uninstalling and re-installing the game again. Maybe if u can borrow someone else console and see if problem happens also.

Only suggestions to see what can be causing issue.

I have tried 3 different controllers with 3 different configuration programs. The only thing left to do will be a clean windows resintallation with up to date drivers and everything. If that does not solve it, then I am really not sure what there is left to do.
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah, the kind of things that ruin fifa are these:
  • TacoDaPug wrote: »

I'd rather be able to play tbh. Lol. I have to quit 9/10 matches because the game won't let me control my players. This is much worse that random touches and bounces.
  • Well, I just realized that EA have deleted my post about this on the technical issues forums. Pathetic behaviour..
  • Heshyooo
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolutely criminal how they can make a game so sloppy and make it pay to win. Daylight robbery
  • sido1968
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    TacoDaPug wrote: »

That own goal, I bet that very same defender could bicycle kick a hat-trick into the top corner up the other end.
  • Headshrinker363
    5817 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Please take a minute to watch a 3 minute video. I only got 1/3 of the way through.
  • Please take a minute to watch a 3 minute video. I only got 1/3 of the way through.

Well just skip to the important part at the end.
  • Yendinho_11
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You should put the clips on Twitter and hashtag fifa19, so many problems with this pathetic game
  • You should put the clips on Twitter and hashtag fifa19, so many problems with this pathetic game

I don't usually use twitter, but I will make an account just for this. If you guys could share this and get it some attention I would really appreciate it. A lot of people seem to be having this issue on the technical issue forums.
  • Anyone with a solution?
  • Headshrinker363
    5817 posts Big Money Move
    I took the time to watch the full video. Only input I can add is, last year every game I played was lagging, I contacted my ISP who took remote control of my laptop and changed the ports I was running on. After this I’ve had no problems, either last year or this year.
  • I took the time to watch the full video. Only input I can add is, last year every game I played was lagging, I contacted my ISP who took remote control of my laptop and changed the ports I was running on. After this I’ve had no problems, either last year or this year.

I will try reinstalling everything on my laptop. Windows, drivers, everything. If that does not solve it then I will try contacting my ISP. Thanks for the suggestion!