Making crazy profit out of bronze pack method. Is it dangerous!?

Tsarov
2848 posts Fans' Favourite
Due to the marquee matchups I'm currently making crazy profit from the bronze pack method. Certain players sells for 3000-4000 coins. I'm scared of the due to the fact that EA is banning people like crazy this year and I'm worried that such 'behaviour' may be classified as a 'coin transferring' or other ****.

Comments

• rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Wrong thread sry
  • P
    7450 posts League Winner
    I don't know what response you expect from the community on that one.
  • Tsarov
    P wrote: »

I'm interested whether someone from this forum has such experience.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    Tsarov wrote: »
    P wrote: »

I'm interested whether someone from this forum has such experience.

My whole account was banned for the profit I made on the Dele Alli SBC a couple of years back
  • Knowlesdinho
    9916 posts Has That Special Something
    As you know, I’ve been doing this method for years, I’m the real OG when it comes to BPM. I’ve never been banned for selling bronze cards, and I was selling Douglas Tanques for 20k or more last year!
  • Tsarov
    As you know, I’ve been doing this method for years, I’m the real OG when it comes to BPM. I’ve never been banned for selling bronze cards, and I was selling Douglas Tanques for 20k or more last year!

Yeah, I hope they are checking those bans. I also assume that it may be difficult to receive ban due to the bronze pack method because we are making trades with different players around the world, not with single one as in case of coins transferring.
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something

• Baker
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s the only way I’ve ever made profit, thanks to @Knowlesdinho and his method. Never had any ban or warning.
  • Legend Killer
    1014 posts Professional
    I had my coins reset for selling 4 IF’s in one sitting... 900K gone just like that.
  • Tsarov
    I had my coins reset for selling 4 IF’s in one sitting... 900K gone just like that.

4 IF's? What did you do? Sold them for max price or what?
  • Legend Killer
    1014 posts Professional
    Tsarov wrote: »

4 IF's? What did you do? Sold them for max price or what?

Nope not at all, I sold 2 Fornals for 25K, 1 Angel for 21K and for some reason IF Findlay was like 35K market price so I got 38K for him.

Nothing unusual there at all really.