D24rvCc.png
    CBCCA2f.png
    t1t1PVq.png
    5QKXwXc.png
    kWl57Gc.png
    Post edited by WestardLord on
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    That goal by Leão... the defenders seemed very nervous and distracted. But you have Martínez! Great finishing to score this late goal and assure the 3 points for Monaco.
    Henry is still unbeaten this season in the league, will he win the league without a defeat like he won in 03/04 as a player?
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Yet another victory. As I said before, the only enemy might be lack of concentration in certain moments, as it happened in this game, but Martínez is always ready to solve any game. What a striker.
  • JoshDFC
    2105 posts Fans' Favourite
    Martinez maybe one of the best strikers in europe the way he is performing for you maybe some of Europe's elite have their eyes on him it will be difficult for Monaco to turn them away
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    DonGabriel wrote: »
    That goal by Leão... the defenders seemed very nervous and distracted. But you have Martínez! Great finishing to score this late goal and assure the 3 points for Monaco.
    Henry is still unbeaten this season in the league, will he win the league without a defeat like he won in 03/04 as a player?
    It's certainly a possibility. I'm also reminded of the 03/04 season of Arsenal

subpop wrote: »
    Yet another victory. As I said before, the only enemy might be lack of concentration in certain moments, as it happened in this game, but Martínez is always ready to solve any game. What a striker.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Martinez maybe one of the best strikers in europe the way he is performing for you maybe some of Europe's elite have their eyes on him it will be difficult for Monaco to turn them away
    The guy is an amazing player. He can beat any defensive line, he can head any ball in, and he can hold up the play and assist. Immense part of this team.
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 11
    g4wj3Nc.png
    7MAYGF4.png
    M4J8rhn.png
    bKl6VVO.png
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    PMw3v7e.png
    9hkSenv.png
    fycWdcS.png
  • subpop
    The perfect run gets longer and longer with another win. I truly liked that third goal. While last year Martinez was the main reference in attack, Bardhi has joined him this season and this is always good news.
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Q8X6Clt.png
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Y79fIhy.png
    mB0Q5FJ.png
    M4J8rhn.png
    a4gHDGM.png
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    A5RQHI4.png
    MtBLe7u.png
    7WeCfI2.png
    NDLJdtM.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    An unexpected defeat but it didn't change anything, cause Monaco is in the next round.
    It isn't usual to see a poor performance from the team, I hope Henry manages it in the best way.
  • DB1512
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good results in november, the defeat against PSV isn't really hurting you since you already qualified for the next round. Maybe you can even win the group in the last game against Atlético. In the competition things are also going well, already miles away from your rivals.
  • LAboog4
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unexpected defeat to PSV. It does not matter for the group as you already qualified but winning the group would be nice.
  • subpop
    Unexpected defeat, but those defensive errors were huge and costly. The reality is that this defeat does not affect the ticket to the next round, but now Monaco need to defeat Atlético to avoid top guns in the Round of 16.
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    16PqUR2.png
    ap156L9.png
    M4J8rhn.png
    qRyGMVU.png
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 17
    wH1M58K.png
    nvpOLL9.png
    agB7uyy.png
    Ep67349.png
  • subpop
    A bulldozer is making all France flat. Another authoritary victory
  • LAboog4
    This team might win the league earlier than PSG ever did. Completely dominating.
  • Virtual_K
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tough defeat against PSV and I guess poor doomed Lorient paid the price. Barring a complete meltdown, Monaco looks to have league all sewn up. Pretty tight race for the other CL spots, though.
  • JoshDFC
    2105 posts Fans' Favourite
    The defeat against PSV is not a concern as the team have already progressed and in the Champions League finishing second isn't always the worst result every game is tough. The league looks like AS Monaco have already won
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 18
    t52pnVz.png
    fRDsTHx.png
    M4J8rhn.png
    UGZSowZ.png
    wMlPY4i.png
    HrWS1S1.png
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 17
    ELWycFV.png
    PwCLCP8.png
    5PxF70X.png
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 17
    ZO5taxA.png
    qKthhkP.png
  • WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 18
    4kxFYhh.png
    Eebtm0M.png
    wMlPY4i.png
    5rJgxP7.png

• WestardLord
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    MV4dr0v.png
    RXbWTIc.png
    SHfQr79.png
  • subpop
    Impressive how dominant this Monaco is... absolutely amazing. It's a race against yourself to break all possible records.
  • LAboog4
    Callum Wilson was wrong and Koldo is about to be fired again. Disappointing times for OM in this career.

I think the league is won at this point, an incredible improvment on last season. Now if the team can win multiple trophies and make this a truly historic season.